McMinn Central

RumpleSkin93

Oh I'm sorry!I meant to say Central played great and very tough hard nose football the past two years.But I would be lying now wouldn't I.SUGAR COAT IT BOYS,SUGAR COAT IT!The best player on the field the past two years has been Wyatt Barnett.

When I was at the Bledsoe game some of the locals told me that our bunch was the hardest hitting group they had faced to that point. I ain't sugar coating anything. Tony you played your guts out!

When I was at the Bledsoe game some of the locals told me that our bunch was the hardest hitting group they had faced to that point. I ain't sugar coating anything. Tony you played your guts out!

Gonna miss seeing this kid. Tony, I agree with logcabinman, you played your guts out as an undersized linemen. You certainly held your own against the big fellas. Hope your effort and determination rubbed off on some of the younger guys.

Sorry to hurt your feelings tony.But too look at your record the last two years,You were all very soft! :thumb:

I find it hilarious that you get on here and try to run your mouth and try cracking all these jokes but you will never post your name. And I just wish I coulda played for ballcoach93 cause we would have went 15 and 0 state champs haha

I find it hilarious that you get on here and try to run your mouth and try cracking all these jokes but you will never post your name. And I just wish I coulda played for ballcoach93 cause we would have went 15 and 0 state champs haha

LOL Oh I don't know about state champs.I do think we would have won more than one game.Bill parcell's once said(your only as good as your record).