SIGNAL MOUNTAIN 2012

MountainTroll

• 3 months later...

This schedule is a complete JOKE! Who are these teams anyway?

I'll just lay it out there and say that we are about to mercy-rule all these pretenders by at least 50 a game and blow into Cookeville and claim yet another gold ball. Looking around, this is the strongest schedule in 4A but we will handle it with ease, Just wait you'll see! We need to sue Childress to get the gold ball he robbed us of last year because anybody with a brain knows that we would have mercy-ruled Greeneville while they were playing lawyer ball behind the scenes because they knew they couldn't win against the mighty EAGLES!!!!!!!

Aug. 17 at East Hamilton

Aug. 24 at Tyner Academy

Aug. 31 Bledsoe County D

Sep. 7 Blackman

Sep. 14 at Grundy County D

Sep. 21 at South Pittsburg

Sep. 28 at Notre Dame D

Oct. 5 Polk County

Oct. 12 at Chattanooga Christian D

Oct. 26 Sequatchie County D

I'll just lay it out there and say that we are about to mercy-rule all these pretenders by at least 50 a game and blow into Cookeville and claim yet another gold ball. Looking around, this is the strongest schedule in 4A but we will handle it with ease, Just wait you'll see! We need to sue Childress to get the gold ball he robbed us of last year because anybody with a brain knows that we would have mercy-ruled Greeneville while they were playing lawyer ball behind the scenes because they knew they couldn't win against the mighty EAGLES!!!!!!!

Aug. 17 at East Hamilton

Aug. 24 at Tyner Academy

Aug. 31 Bledsoe County D

Sep. 7 Blackman

Sep. 28 at Notre Dame D

Oct. 5 Polk County

Blackman,tyner,polk. Anit no push overs.....

Aug. 17 at East Hamilton

Aug. 24 at Tyner Academy

Aug. 31 Bledsoe County D

Sep. 7 Blackman

Sep. 28 at Notre Dame D

Oct. 5 Polk County

HAHAHA!! Sig Mtn woulda mercy-ruled Greeneville?? Come on now son! Put the drugs down and come back to reality!! Gville would dominated every aspect of the game if the lil eagles woulda stepped on the field wit the devils! Even if u had your illegal transfer, it still wouldn't have been close.

Ya know there's not much Greeneville and Giles Co folks can agree on but when it comes to Signal Mt we all tend to feel the same way about them. We dont care much for them. I'm not sure as to why. Giles has never played them and I don't believe Greeneville has either....so there is no animosity there.

.....Oh......wait...a...minute.....its .....coming back to me......Yeah! :idea: Its like total recall!! 1. Signal cheated 2. Got caught 3. Cried endlessly about it!

OK ya'll can go back to the conversation