SIGNAL MOUNTAIN 2012

MountainTroll

Ya know there's not much Greeneville and Giles Co folks can agree on but when it comes to Signal Mt we all tend to feel the same way about them. We dont care much for them. I'm not sure as to why. Giles has never played them and I don't believe Greeneville has either....so there is no animosity there.

.....Oh......wait...a...minute.....its .....coming back to me......Yeah! :idea: Its like total recall!! 1. Signal cheated 2. Got caught 3. Cried endlessly about it!

OK ya'll can go back to the conversation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.................... WHAT HE SAID :thumb: : ...........

Edited by DHSFB64

This schedule is a complete JOKE! Who are these teams anyway?

I'll just lay it out there and say that we are about to mercy-rule all these pretenders by at least 50 a game and blow into Cookeville and claim yet another gold ball. Looking around, this is the strongest schedule in 4A but we will handle it with ease, Just wait you'll see! We need to sue Childress to get the gold ball he robbed us of last year because anybody with a brain knows that we would have mercy-ruled Greeneville while they were playing lawyer ball behind the scenes because they knew they couldn't win against the mighty EAGLES!!!!!!!

Aug. 17 at East Hamilton

Aug. 24 at Tyner Academy

Aug. 31 Bledsoe County D

Sep. 7 Blackman

Sep. 14 at Grundy County D

Sep. 21 at South Pittsburg

Sep. 28 at Notre Dame D

Oct. 5 Polk County

Oct. 12 at Chattanooga Christian D

Oct. 26 Sequatchie County D

"Claim yet another gold ball"? You act as if you have won too many to count. Your not alcoa or maryville. When you have more than one then we can talk!

This schedule is a complete JOKE! Who are these teams anyway?

I'll just lay it out there and say that we are about to mercy-rule all these pretenders by at least 50 a game and blow into Cookeville and claim yet another gold ball. Looking around, this is the strongest schedule in 4A but we will handle it with ease, Just wait you'll see! We need to sue Childress to get the gold ball he robbed us of last year because anybody with a brain knows that we would have mercy-ruled Greeneville while they were playing lawyer ball behind the scenes because they knew they couldn't win against the mighty EAGLES!!!!!!!

Aug. 17 at East Hamilton

Aug. 24 at Tyner Academy

Aug. 31 Bledsoe County D

Sep. 7 Blackman

Sep. 14 at Grundy County D

Sep. 21 at South Pittsburg

Sep. 28 at Notre Dame D

Oct. 5 Polk County

Oct. 12 at Chattanooga Christian D

Oct. 26 Sequatchie County D

By the way, speaking of "mercy-ruled". Try not to let Blackman do it to you again this year :thumb:

Polk and Blackman beat Signal Mountain last year so even without the "vacated wins" the fact is that Signal Mountain was an 8-2 football team. There is hardly anything "exceptional" about that!

I don't give a rat's spit about the polk and blackman games from last year.We are here to talk about another Signal championship, and our gravy schedule. And just so you know,those two losses rest squarely on the shoulders of one person that has a difficult time abiding by the rules. I guess that's why Coach sent him packing. So, what's the first thing he did as Marion's head coach?!...HE CHEATED!!! Now go scratch,old man!

Edited by Waterboy96

I don't give a rat's spit about the polk and blackman games from last year.We are here to talk about another Signal championship, and our gravy schedule. And just so you know,those two losses rest squarely on the shoulders of one person that has a difficult time abiding by the rules. I guess that's why Coach sent him packing. So, what's the first thing he did as Marion's head coach?!...HE CHEATEDGOT CAUGHT!!! Now go scratch,old man!

The Goat sez: Fixed! :thumb: