powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

Sportman, On the north side of Harriman, about two miles Hwy-27 and Hwy-61 split. Take Hwy-27 north. Make sure you are in the left lane. From the split go 1.7 miles and turn right onto Coalhill Rd. It will be the first road to the right after you cross the Roane/Morgan Co line. It's a couple of hundred yards past the county line. If you cross two small bridges you've gone too far. Coalhill is right before the second bridge.

Edited by YellowBall

Sportman, On the north side of Harriman, about two miles Hwy-27 and Hwy-61 split. Take Hwy-27 north. Make sure you are in the left lane. From the split go 1.7 miles and turn right onto Coalhill Rd. It will be the first road to the right after you cross the Roane/Morgan Co line. It's a couple of hundred yards past the county line. If you cross two small bridges you've gone too far. Coalhill is right before the second bridge.

Man I really appreciate that info. Not many places I haven't been but Coalfield is one of them. Looking forward to coming up there and hope everyone is safe and all the boy's are kept safe throughout the game. It's good to experience other place's in the beautiful state of TN!!!

Let me ask you Coalfield people a question. How much is that Henry man charging to get into his field Friday? Also, how much is hot cocoa at the concession stand? Does anyone know if that Chubb boy is ok? Grider has not said anything about it on WEPG this week. I saw he got hurt in the Greenback game and never came back in. I hope Grider gets him better this week so he will be able to play. You think im joking but im not.

Im an coalfield alum. Id love to see them win. With players out and a.Wilkins knee injury their chances have faded away. I want to set some things straight though. The brawl with lookout v last week was not racially motivated. They started it. Period. Was there. I saw it all.

• Upvote 1

If coalfield had all players and my god I wish they did. This game would be alot closer. Coalfield would have had a great chance to win. I hope coalfield can keep it close!

You might want to let them boys take their shot before you give the turley out. You might ne surprised

Edited by CleatlessInjun

Let me ask you Coalfield people a question. How much is that Henry man charging to get into his field Friday? Also, how much is hot cocoa at the concession stand? Does anyone know if that Chubb boy is ok? Grider has not said anything about it on WEPG this week. I saw he got hurt in the Greenback game and never came back in. I hope Grider gets him better this week so he will be able to play. You think im joking but im not.

I'm told 15 is probable!!