powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

The thing i can not understand is we have a huge O-line compared to most of the ones in the past and they work out and lift more that then.So why are they getting pushed around almost every friday night for a half or more?they need to STEP-UP and play with some AGGRESSION and open up some holes that even you and me could run through.SOFT is what i say most of em are...YEA I SAID IT and i hope all of em are reading this cause they need to KNOW it....My sister could block better than what i saw in the 1st half last night.open some holes and then you dont have to run wide so dang much.I am CHALLENGING the entire team to STEP-UP this FRIDAY night and show these boys where you are from...WE ARE SOUTH PITTSBURG!!!!!you take on a responsibility when you play for us.thats how it has been since i can remember and i played in 1969 and we won the GOLD ball.WE WERE A TEAM.we had Wigfall the best back to ever come through this school and WE played as the TEAM WE were.we did not care that he got all the PUB and HYPE cause WE were BROTHERS in a WAR together...so lets GET BUSY>>>>

The thing i can not understand is we have a huge O-line compared to most of the ones in the past and they work out and lift more that then.So why are they getting pushed around almost every friday night for a half or more?they need to STEP-UP and play with some AGGRESSION and open up some holes that even you and me could run through.SOFT is what i say most of em are...YEA I SAID IT and i hope all of em are reading this cause they need to KNOW it....My sister could block better than what i saw in the 1st half last night.open some holes and then you dont have to run wide so dang much.I am CHALLENGING the entire team to STEP-UP this FRIDAY night and show these boys where you are from...WE ARE SOUTH PITTSBURG!!!!!you take on a responsibility when you play for us.thats how it has been since i can remember and i played in 1969 and we won the GOLD ball.WE WERE A TEAM.we had Wigfall the best back to ever come through this school and WE played as the TEAM WE were.we did not care that he got all the PUB and HYPE cause WE were BROTHERS in a WAR together...so lets GET BUSY>>>>

Icouldn't agree with you more on that our team needs to get togther... but no disrespect to Wigfall he was great but hes not the best to come through our school :thumb:

Here is the bottom line...This is the playoffs..That alone should be motivation enough to get a team fired up to play...It does not matter what I or Traintracks or anyone else says..This is do or die time of they year..Our boys don't need to be putting stock in what people on here say...This time of the year it's win or go home...It's about 11 on 11...Individual matchups...Can you whip the guy in front of you every single play every single time? If you have that mindset that I am going to do my job with everything I have and NEVER take a play off then everything will take care of itself. This pirate team can do great things if they want too. It's time to buckle up and tweak a few things and play strong pirate football! Our boys need to realize that chances like we have to go back to back does not come around very often. They should feel honored that they have that chance and come out fired up ready to prove something every game.

:thumb:

Your joking. Griders blockers are not big and strong enough to nock a hole for the single wing. You have to be able to do a good side body block to run the single wing and I garuntee you Griders blockers cant do it. Grider likes that offence that Urban Meyer ran at Florida, but those Florida blockers can nock a hole better than Griders. Let me ask you a question URJasper. Has that Zieglar man hired anybody? Will you tell that Zieglar man to make sure and tell that new coach to send in their survey for my Murphy Fair book? You think im joking but im not.

Well, Roy are we riding Grider's bus this week?

Roy, just heard that Grider called the TSSAA this morning and ask them to let the boys play, that got threw out of the game last week........He told them that SP wants Coalfield at full strength.......What do you think of this mess <_<

I say giddy-up. I hope they listen to Grider.

Icouldn't agree with you more on that our team needs to get togther... but no disrespect to Wigfall he was great but hes not the best to come through our school :thumb:

Let's just say Wigfall was a main start of it all when the TSSAA came aboard. It's so hard to compare player's bc so many were great in there time but it's hard to argue a man getting drafted by the NFL early in the second round like Eddie Moore did as not the best I think!!He went as far as you could in football!!

I didn't mean to get off the subject of SP and Coalfield!! Let me ask you people something up in that area why is your town called Coalfield?

sportman, I'm not from that area but I know:

Coalfield's name reflects its history as a mining community.

It was the site of Coalfield Camp No. 1 and Coalfield Camp No. 2.

The town was established from those camps.