powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

Yep recon yous bout right there, them youngons would have a tuff time blocking their mamas and OP knows foe sure theys would get the tails whipped by a few Pittsburg skillet slingers. Recon more folkes than OP has noticed them a standing around looking at each other & watching the RBs and QB get killed in the backfield. Yous think OP is joking, OP aint joking either. :roflol:

THE GOOD: The Pirates showed alot of heart coming back and winning on the road

THE BAD: The Pirates OL again failed to assignment block every play

THE UGLY: Pert near sure less than 30 yards of rushing in the first half

OP told ya how to fix your OL earlier.........I talked to the SM OL coach today,and he said he could help, and he said he already knows all of SP plays :unsure:

Does Coalfields bleachers really only hold around 300?? There will be no room for us SP people to sit!! I hope they bring in bleachers! Pitiful compared to SP. Of course, every stadium has bad bleachers compared to SP's. Just wondering how big they actually were. Sp is going to be standing I can done tell.

bleachers for 300,SP will have a ton of room.....who are you kidding......I worked the gate last and SP only had 187 fans,so room for 300 will do just fine <_<

I took a count last Friday. It was a rough count, but I counted roughly 250 South Pittsburg fans in the stands and standing down around the fence area. This doesn't include the team, coaches, band and cheerleaders. If we have 400 total counting EVERYONE then that is about right. Lancer, you seem to always be talking to Signal Mountain coaches. I am curious if you are a Signal coach?

chsfootteam.jpg

This was on Coalfield's website. A good-lookin' bunch of guys. A few of them remind me of those mountain men that used to play for Whitwell and Grundy. Looking forward to an all out good game between two good teams.

Dont know how many of them boys play now.Their site needs updated that picture is a year or 2 old.when u go to their schedule it still shows 2010.

Edited by 46on2

OP told ya how to fix your OL earlier.........I talked to the SM OL coach today,and he said he could help, and he said he already knows all of SP plays :unsure:

U think he is a better OL coach than what we got?even if he was he dont know our boys well enough to coach them up that quick.Plus Bob Kellerman would have 2 sell Lodge to have enough to pay him from what i have heard them coaches make from the Big Money Boosters on the mountain. YOU THINK IM PLAYING BUT I AINT

What does everyone think about this one? Coalfield is coming off a big win but will have some players out due to ejections I am guessing. I hope their player that got hurt is getting healthy soon!! I am sure people will talk bad about SP this week. May be good for them. I still think they will be fine though! Take care of buisness each and every week! One game at a Time! Another long drive ahead...

I agree powerp our boys need to focus every week and bring that gold ball back where it belongs!!!!

I took a count last Friday. It was a rough count, but I counted roughly 250 South Pittsburg fans in the stands and standing down around the fence area. This doesn't include the team, coaches, band and cheerleaders. If we have 400 total counting EVERYONE then that is about right. Lancer, you seem to always be talking to Signal Mountain coaches. I am curious if you are a Signal coach?

No not a coach at SM.......... You didn't count the SP fans, and you don't count the team, coaches,cheerleaders and the band.......SP had around 187. :thumb: