powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

The biggest question is how much has Coalfield improved from last years team?? They came in hyped last year and were not too hot. I just wonder how they really are. Guess only time will tell. Pirates have way too much talent and experience for them though. I agree with someone earlier who said we have to focus on us as a team. Look at 2007. That was a complete team. Our line made holes. Our backs hit them. Our receivers made the plays. This is what its about. Making the plays!

Powerp I can apperciate your confidence but please how about not stoking the fire again this week!By the time Friday night got here there was only one team who showed up. It wasn't us. Between those guys coming out all Jacked up becasue of those crazy predicitions, the Pirates came out in a daze like they just worked 3rd shift something. I dont think the big meal on the way up helped matters too much either.That happens this week it want matter to us who wins between Gordonsville and Eagleville.

Pirates i have said it over and over you got to make the tackles and quit trying to strip the ball on first contact. These guys are still rumbling down the field carrying three of you while yall are pulling and tugging at the ball. Three and out is what you want defense and then on the other side of the ball You guys can take it to the house.Offensive line you guys need to figure those blocks out together and quit pointing fingers. Its called team work.

Coalfield might be hurting going into this game they had 3 kids thrown out tonight during that fight and after the tssaa watch's the film Coalfield might have many more kids suspended. Because half the bench left there sideline to join the fight. Going have to see if anymore will be be suspended

Honestly win or lose I want to see a good ballgame for my 8 dollars so my hope would be that none were suspended. I also think regardless of who wins a close game will only make the winning team stronger. It shows your weaknesses and gives you oppurtunities to correct them.

Edited by CHICKENDAVE

The Mr.Football has nothing to do with what is going on with our offense and both boys would give up their spot for a ring, our fans are looking for excuses and making our finalist look bad to other people with this talk in the process.Blevins plays every position Grider ask him to with out question and for the win not self.Lankford is only fired up in the back field after a run and apparntly some of you dont understand the passion he plays with.Watch the film we only have 1 spot on the O line that is getting beat consistantly.

the O line cannot be blamed for dropped passes or the holes that were not hit by the backs.this is a team sport and our spoiled fans need to blame somebody. The o line is not the only problem we have.This was a repeat of the Boyd game, why pass the ball with 2 stud running backs on the field. I know this post will make alot of you mad but just watch the film.

Goodpost Crossbones

Let me ask you Coalfield people a question. Did that Henry man send in a copy of the game to that Childress man at the TSAA? Did this Hill boy that is the passer get ejected by those Childress mans referees? I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this Hill boy. He is 6'1 190lbs and he threw for 2,336 yards last year. I garuntee you that is alot of yards. Grider better have five down lineman this week so we can rush the passer. You think im joking but im not.

anybody know who that older grey haired guy from sp is? the one walkin back and forth yellin "down hill baby, all day long, etc"? he is a dedicated fan i see him most years in cookeville or murfreesboro he is as entertaining as the team anyway back to topic i wish chs could play at full strength that would make this a much more competitive event im takin sp 41-19

Let me ask you Coalfield people a question. Did that Henry man send in a copy of the game to that Childress man at the TSAA? Did this Hill boy that is the passer get ejected by those Childress mans referees? I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this Hill boy. He is 6'1 190lbs and he threw for 2,336 yards last year. I garuntee you that is alot of yards. Grider better have five down lineman this week so we can rush the passer. You think im joking but im not.

Cody Hill did not get ejected, fortunately.

Coalfield's biggest strength is their line play which has given Hill plenty of time to throw this season.

anybody know who that older grey haired guy from sp is? the one walkin back and forth yellin "down hill baby, all day long, etc"? he is a dedicated fan i see him most years in cookeville or murfreesboro he is as entertaining as the team anyway back to topic i wish chs could play at full strength that would make this a much more competitive event im takin sp 41-19

He not that old......one of the best fullbacks and linebackers from SP...all state in 86 i think :unsure:

Yes, maybe the hardest hitter to ever suit up in the orange and black and he earned the right to do what he does. He expects the best from our boys .:thumb:

Yep, that's David. A true living legend.