powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

Traintracks, this has nothing to do with this game whatsoever, just noticed your photo of Csonka on your profile, you a fan. He was my favorite player growing up.

Csonka, H Walker, Bo Jackson three favorite runners of all time....They simply TRAINTRACKED anyone on there way to the endzone....Jamal Lewis and Petterson are along that type of runner...U don't see that style as much anymore

Edited by TrainTracks99

Been saying it for the last two years..SP is OVERRATED. They are nothing but a bunch of cocky arrogant sons of guns. They get hit in the mouth on the lines and them big boys don't know how to handle it cause their mamas aint there to hold their hands while playing. TOO SOFT as someone said. SP better be concentrated hard on Coalfield because they have a line that will push around people. From what I have been told, pitts has one of the weakest lines in school history. The line and lack of people playing up to potential will make this a FAILURE SEASON

S Pitt ROLLS in this one, can't wait to see it and watch the "pretenders" go down again....two years in a row, this time on their home field.

Nice job fighting tonight Coalfield, that got you exactly what you deserve, a playoff loss! It was coming regardless of the ejections...I've said it for 4 years, Coalfield has turned into a thug bunch, all they want to do is fight and mouth during games.

you do not know what you are talking about lv had our player down kicking him in the head you must be form the hood too

• Upvote 1

Been saying it for the last two years..SP is OVERRATED. They are nothing but a bunch of cocky arrogant sons of guns. They get hit in the mouth on the lines and them big boys don't know how to handle it cause their mamas aint there to hold their hands while playing. TOO SOFT as someone said. SP better be concentrated hard on Coalfield because they have a line that will push around people. From what I have been told, pitts has one of the weakest lines in school history. The line and lack of people playing up to potential will make this a FAILURE SEASON

We won it last year convincingly so no they were not overrated...Last years team played together better and the offensive line was also much better....They had a identity and knew what that had to do to win games....This years bunch is a team divided hence why sometimes they play great and show what they can do and sometimes play like shat and look overrated....There is a dark cloud above this Train and it needs to get gone or this team will be indeed

you do not know what you are talking about lv had our player down kicking him in the head you must be form the hood too

Heard that was because Colfield players were calling em the N word.everyone has told me that Colfield are a bunch of Racist players.they better watch callin the boys from the PITT that cause they unlike LV will not take it out on em by fighting and getting kicked out they will smash the ball down their throats and make em like it.kinda hope they do say something on the field that will get em fired up and they will kick their arses 4 sure then.

Heard that was because Colfield players were calling em the N word.everyone has told me that Colfield are a bunch of Racist players.they better watch callin the boys from the PITT that cause they unlike LV will not take it out on em by fighting and getting kicked out they will smash the ball down their throats and make em like it.kinda hope they do say something on the field that will get em fired up and they will kick their arses 4 sure then.

Just like politics...gonna play the Race Card huh? Anyway,I guess that was why the "Caucasian" QB for LV started throwing punches first huh? Oh, and by the way...Caucasian means "white person" just in case you're confused.

Just like politics...gonna play the Race Card huh? Anyway,I guess that was why the "Caucasian" QB for LV started throwing punches first huh? Oh, and by the way...Caucasian means "white person" just in case you're confused.

never said it was directed at the QB.maybe he took it up are it just built up over the course of the game either way i did hear that from a LV parent of a player.