powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

I hate to hear that happen to any young person. How do you know Coalfield had a great chance to win? How do you know they would not have killed us? Have you seen SP this season? I will be disappointed if we see the same team that showed up at Greenback last week. The schedule SP played this season was BY FAR the toughest in 1A so I hope it starts paying off for us.

I saw s.pitt play grace a few weeks ago. Im being honest not at all biased. S.pitt has better overall team speed.but not as much talent gap as there was in past years. Coalfield people have been very gaurdedwith info this week. This leads me to believe they are planning something. Doubt it but it might be closer than some think.

This shouldn't be a close game unless SP plays down to the competition. SP should take this opportunity to get your offense on track and score, score, then score one more time for good measure. I watched the youtube video of the CF v LV game, Coalfield looks very slow. The speed that SP has will prevail, and should take it to them early and often. That said, its another long bus ride and you are dealing with teenagers.

Someone from SP said earlier that CF is similar to SP football, community, etc. That couldn't be further from the truth. Watch the YouTube video of the CF v LV game, go to 13:40 on the timer, turn your volume up and listen to what the fan/bench yells at #25 for LV as he's tackled in front of the camera. That's the community you are going to Friday night.

Good Luck SP.

This shouldn't be a close game unless SP plays down to the competition. SP should take this opportunity to get your offense on track and score, score, then score one more time for good measure. I watched the youtube video of the CF v LV game, Coalfield looks very slow. The speed that SP has will prevail, and should take it to them early and often. That said, its another long bus ride and you are dealing with teenagers.

Someone from SP said earlier that CF is similar to SP football, community, etc. That couldn't be further from the truth. Watch the YouTube video of the CF v LV game, go to 13:40 on the timer, turn your volume up and listen to what the fan/bench yells at #25 for LV as he's tackled in front of the camera. That's the community you are going to Friday night.

Good Luck SP.

Judge a whole community by one tackle one video clip? Don't think your fans are better because they are not. Im sure they are dirt bags and good people in all communities. Heard s.pitt fans jawing leaving grace christian in Knoxville. "Can't believe we lost to a darn christian school" I just told grace fans that s.pitt don't getbeat often. They didn't know how to act. I walked out and talked to very nice fans from s.pitt . There's all kinds . Everywhere

Coalfield is a great team with a wonderful fan base. It is unfortunate that this happened, but we are STILL a good team. TSSAA set a precedent with Coalfield. This is NOT what our coaching staff wanted. Our coaches were forced by TSSAA to self-impose our consequences and if they were not harsh enough with the consequences then we would be forced to forfeit our game and drop out of the playoffs AS WELL AS be placed on a two year post season probation. I hope that Lookout Valley's punishment is much worse than Coalfields because they clearly started the brawl. I will be anxious to hear their punishment on Monday. As far as SouthPitt and Coalfield....may the best team win, but let me be clear on this. We are a very small town with only a small grocery store and 1 gas station and our 1 school is PreK-12th grade, AND YOU DO NOT have to ride mules to our field. We are a family community with lots of pride and love for our players and coaches. ROY....don't start the coaching switch talk. JARED Henry is the brother to our head coach and you have no need to start that mess.

Good Luck SP.

That's disappointing. I just listened to that clip. Someone yelled "break his leg" and then they told him he couldn't out run them. It's disappointing someone on the sideline would say that. Was that before the fight or after it was over? South Pitt understands that Coalfield is a good team so hopefully they won't take anything for granted.

Coalfield is a great team with a wonderful fan base. It is unfortunate that this happened, but we are STILL a good team. TSSAA set a precedent with Coalfield. This is NOT what our coaching staff wanted. Our coaches were forced by TSSAA to self-impose our consequences and if they were not harsh enough with the consequences then we would be forced to forfeit our game and drop out of the playoffs AS WELL AS be placed on a two year post season probation. I hope that Lookout Valley's punishment is much worse than Coalfields because they clearly started the brawl. I will be anxious to hear their punishment on Monday. As far as SouthPitt and Coalfield....may the best team win, but let me be clear on this. We are a very small town with only a small grocery store and 1 gas station and our 1 school is PreK-12th grade, AND YOU DO NOT have to ride mules to our field. We are a family community with lots of pride and love for our players and coaches. ROY....don't start the coaching switch talk. JARED Henry is the brother to our head coach and you have no need to start that mess.

Your lucky that Childress man let that Henry man decide on his punishment. He did not let that Price man or that Harrison man pick their punishment. I garuntee you he would have made that Henry man vacate his win and their season would have been over. You think im joking but im not. Grider better make sure the right Henry man is on the field. If he isnt he better call that Childress man immediately and report this mess to the TSAA.

I believe that the South Pittsburg community has alot of respect for the Coalfield program. Coalfield and South Pittsburg have played 4-5 times in the history of the programs. I hope that the boys from SP will be ready to play and expect to get Coalfield's best effort. Just like last week, you don't get to be 10-1 without being a good team. They have won 10 in a row. I believe that is the 2nd longest streak in 1A football. Again, I hate to hear about the young man tearing his ACL that isn't good especially for a senior. South Pitt is in a similar situation right now with a senior leader. #1 for South Pitt has been about for over a month with a broken leg. Hopefully they will get him back this week or next week if we can manage another win. Injuries are part of it and unfortunately we know all about them this season.

Coalfield people reading my posts might not like what I say. I tell it the way I see it. I follow,support and love my yellowjackets. I would love to see them get past s.pitt. but this is not college or pro no betting lines. No need for injury reports I don't guess. My bottom line is coalfield has lost too much to pull this one out! heck prove me wrong!I dare you yellowjackets! Ill celebrate it till late in the night friday!!!

Coalfield people reading my posts might not like what I say. I tell it the way I see it. I follow,support and love my yellowjackets. I would love to see them get past s.pitt. but this is not college or pro no betting lines. No need for injury reports I don't guess. My bottom line is coalfield has lost too much to pull this one out! heck prove me wrong!I dare you yellowjackets! Ill celebrate it till late in the night friday!!!

So Coalfield will be without 2-3 starters on Friday night? Well, it could be even then because the word is South Pitt will be without a couple as well.