powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

I think they lost one player that will matter. #42 is the only one I see that they will miss. Finally got a little sun today. That's a refreshing change from the past 3 days.

Just means Coalfield will have to get the water hoses out after all roflolk.gif. Good luck Friday night Pirates looking forward to watching yall in Cookeville.thumb[1].gif

I think they lost one player that will matter. #42 is the only one I see that they will miss. Finally got a little sun today. That's a refreshing change from the past 3 days.

That is all I seen too. #42. Just like someone said every community has a couple rough necks chanting unnecessary things. Don't worry CF fans no judgement by us. We will have a few key guys out too. I agree with gcapride that CF looked slow to me, but they will come prepared and this deep in the season you never know. And btw whichever team makes it will have a hard time against Gordonsville. They are for real.

"None of the LV players left the bench to join the fracas - unlike CF" per the Knox News article today. Kesterson removed an LV's player's helmet & THREW it & Silvey assisted him. The article went on to say the new CF policy is a 2 game suspension for leaving the bench for the first offense & the second offense is removal from all sports. Wow!!!!

Had they not acted strongly they risked a two year playoff suspension!!

Edited by 855fan

That's a good video. I don't understand why the guy with the camera didn't get the actual beginning of the fight. You can see that CF's 54, 21, 52, 51, and 79 drove back LV's 1 (Scribner I think) for a loss. I didn't see anything illegal unless there was some mouthing that caused Scribner to come up swinging, which is evident on another video. 21 and 51 were two of the CF boys ejected. Also 42, their best RB. So there's three players we won't see Friday. Plus 16 Wilkins with the knee injury. Heck we've beaten good teams with more players out. But like everyone has said we can't take CF for granted. And as far as CF handling LV after the fight you have to remember that LV lost their quarterback and two other starters. I assume they're starters because none of LV's bench was involved.

Just an unfortunate situation that shouldn't happen to teams that have reached this level of the playoffs. But boys will be boys. At this level any given team will have their hands full no matter who they're playing.

Nothing SP can do about what Coalfield did last week. We just need to come out and focus on who they have on the field.

Is it a ###### deal for Coalfiedl? Yep, no doubt but if the game was in hand at the time of the fight, they everyone on the Coalfield side should have been smarter.

Bottom line, they really haven't played anyone and even with those players I'd give them little shot of beating us if we play our game.

D60 and PowerP picking huge wins again? You guys have been doing that and it bites us everytime. Its playoff time. Win and move on. That's all that matters.

I think we will see a more dominant Pirate team this week,i think Grider made the boys realize there is no letter "I" in the word team.Some adjustment have ben made on both sides of the ball,we don't have to have a big win just a win with no injuries!!