powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

Best pep rally this year. Still not the attendance numbers I'd like to see, but a good group of kids. A lot of the players were there and I got a good vibe from them. I think they've got their head on straight.

I am glad that you are ready to play in this game. D60 AKA DTrain K Mitchell (#60). You make sure and keep your teammates going in this one.

Yeah, post the link to the 2010 semi-final. :roflol:

I've seen those, not really that relavent to this year. Just watchin some of the teams from across the state while I wait on tommorrow night. Hear alot about ya'll, know that ya'll have a good program. Us Huntingdon folks just trying to get to cookville to play ya'll. Do you think TSSAA will post ya'll and Gordonsville, assuming ya'll get past coalfield.

Just got back from the pep rally, Roy. I didn't stay long. Grider was there selling hot chocolate for 2 dollars. Somebody there said they called Childress and told him that Henry is gonna sneak in by wearing long pants and has shaved that goat tee.

CF fans may not have seen this local story:

Chattanooga TFP Coalfield Story

that was a little steep on the prices huh?? but i guess its not about our wallets its about the program right?? at least thats what daddy always says... or at least something like that... and that was a nice article from the S.P. alumni Mr. Stephen Hargis. great guy. people think im kidding but im serious.

that was a little steep on the prices huh?? but i guess its not about our wallets its about the program right?? at least thats what daddy always says... or at least something like that... and that was a nice article from the S.P. alumni Mr. Stephen Hargis. great guy. people think im kidding but im serious.

yes sir indeed.. always liked that Hargis feller he is a great sports writer :thumb:

Just got back from the pep rally, Roy. I didn't stay long. Grider was there selling hot chocolate for 2 dollars. Somebody there said they called Childress and told him that Henry is gonna sneak in by wearing long pants and has shaved that goat tee.

CF fans may not have seen this local story:

Chattanooga TFP Coalfield Story

Guess he's raisin money to pay that Childress man.:roflolk:

The players out will not make a difference for Coalfield. I still like the same score I predicted. I look for our tightends to have a big game catching and blocking. They have been open all season.

Sp-41

Coal-14

I know, I know, let me hear it Roy :roflolk:

powerp usally i agree with you but after this prediction im starting to wonder if you have any football knowledge at all :thumb:

I've seen those, not really that relavent to this year. Just watchin some of the teams from across the state while I wait on tommorrow night. Hear alot about ya'll, know that ya'll have a good program. Us Huntingdon folks just trying to get to cookville to play ya'll. Do you think TSSAA will post ya'll and Gordonsville, assuming ya'll get past coalfield.

Mr. Huntington fan!!! I have heard a lot about you guys... you guys got a couple of quick boogers in that backfield... and you run the single wing right?? We S.P. fans know about that stuff the best probably or at least our side saddle version with Coach Don Grider. I hope we see you guys i have heard to much about yall... beat the brakes off those Wanye County fellers and our boys will take care of our stuff to make sure you get to see the pirate ship cruise in to cookeville and daddy can show you his murphy fair book. People think I'm kidding but I'm serious.

Mr. Huntington fan!!! I have heard a lot about you guys... you guys got a couple of quick boogers in that backfield... and you run the single wing right?? We S.P. fans know about that stuff the best probably or at least our side saddle version with Coach Don Grider. I hope we see you guys i have heard to much about yall... beat the brakes off those Wanye County fellers and our boys will take care of our stuff to make sure you get to see the pirate ship cruise in to cookeville and daddy can show you his murphy fair book. People think I'm kidding but I'm serious.

you tell them cousin and yes everybody I am the nephew of the great Roy Dillard... You Huntington boys better take care of them so called Wildcats tomorrow and hope to see you soon!!!! :thumb:

Best pep rally this year. Still not the attendance numbers I'd like to see, but a good group of kids. A lot of the players were there and I got a good vibe from them. I think they've got their head on straight.

If Grider would let people know these team rallys are going on, people would come. I have been listening to WEPG all day and they did not say anything about it. I garuntee you not many people knew about it. This is a bunch of mess.

Heres what I think. I think we have a great defense. Great qb. Great skill players. Some good linemen. However, you need all linemen to block to be the great team. We are missing two great linemen from last years team. Will our line finally step up?? They better or it will be too little too late one day. Thats the facts. A lot of people will now doubt SP. That is fine. The coaches know what they are doing and the players should believe in them and listen. Sp will be fine hopefully.

I think your line needs to tighten down their gaps. Gap protect seems to be an issue with SP. I can see why, their gaps are 3-4 feet. I know you guys want to spread everyone out, but if teams blitz the gaps, there's not enough help to prevent a loss of yardage play. Hope they close those gaps, seems like a weakness with this particular group.