powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

Who said you went to FB practice? I said you guys were white noise because the teams read this stuff but aren't seeing it as a distraction. White noise is background noise with NO meaning.....

No where did I say the students get on here and read the posts. 99.99% of the time, my posts are directed at my fellow alumni and those of teams we play.

I hope South Pitt plays a better game on Friday night. If they don't play better than last week it will be basketball time. I have noticed that alot of the Coalfield fans are alot more vocal this year than they seemed to be last season. I don't remember anyone saying much of anything last year in the semifinal game. What is the cause for the change in opinion of the two teams? How is everyone going up to the game? I think 27 through Dayton would be the best route.

Apparently they forgot about playing SP.

I hope South Pitt plays a better game on Friday night. If they don't play better than last week it will be basketball time. I have noticed that alot of the Coalfield fans are alot more vocal this year than they seemed to be last season. I don't remember anyone saying much of anything last year in the semifinal game. What is the cause for the change in opinion of the two teams? How is everyone going up to the game? I think 27 through Dayton would be the best route.

27 sounds best. leaving about 2. what about u?

Just got back from the pep rally, Roy. I didn't stay long. Grider was there selling hot chocolate for 2 dollars. Somebody there said they called Childress and told him that Henry is gonna sneak in by wearing long pants and has shaved that goat tee.

CF fans may not have seen this local story:

Chattanooga TFP Coalfield Story

Best pep rally this year. Still not the attendance numbers I'd like to see, but a good group of kids. A lot of the players were there and I got a good vibe from them. I think they've got their head on straight.