powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

you tell them cousin and yes everybody I am the nephew of the great Roy Dillard... You Huntington boys better take care of them so called Wildcats tomorrow and hope to see you soon!!!! :thumb:

I hope so, Wayne county is tough this year, but I think we will be ok. Goodluck to ya'll and if we meet at cookville I hope to meet all of you( especially Roy). You think I'm kidding but I'm not. Had to say it. lol

I think your line needs to tighten down their gaps. Gap protect seems to be an issue with SP. I can see why, their gaps are 3-4 feet. I know you guys want to spread everyone out, but if teams blitz the gaps, there's not enough help to prevent a loss of yardage play. Hope they close those gaps, seems like a weakness with this particular group.

I saw several times where alot of linemen are blocking a gap to their right and one linemen might block a gap to his left. This causes a serious problem in a gap assignment blocking scheme.

• Upvote 1

I hope so, Wayne county is tough this year, but I think we will be ok. Goodluck to ya'll and if we meet at cookville I hope to meet all of you( especially Roy). You think I'm kidding but I'm not. Had to say it. lol

If Grider can somehow make it to Cookeville, I will bring my Murphy Fair book and we can drink some hot cocoa, eat a fudge round and read in my Murphy Fair book.

I saw several times where alot of linemen are blocking a gap to their right and one linemen might block a gap to his left. This causes a serious problem in a gap assignment blocking scheme.

It's tough and confusing. Doesn't matter if you have 0 gaps or 2 yd gaps, you have to know your assignments. Especially in your spread option look. This weeks "pretender" runs the same offense as SP. Should be familiar to the SP defense....but also to the CF defense.

Coalfield didn't stand a chance with all their players able to play.

Now, I think SP wins by 60.

This game won't ever be close.

Mercy rule starts as soon as the third quarter starts. :thumb:

Don't be deceived by people being out for Coalfield. They have 8 players that are out, but only 1 or possibly 2 of them are kids that get to play. South Pitt on the other hand will also have several kids out. I am thinking they will be missing 3 defensive starters. 1 DB, 1DL, 1 LB and 2 offensive starters. 2 WR's

I think your line needs to tighten down their gaps. Gap protect seems to be an issue with SP. I can see why, their gaps are 3-4 feet. I know you guys want to spread everyone out, but if teams blitz the gaps, there's not enough help to prevent a loss of yardage play. Hope they close those gaps, seems like a weakness with this particular group.

I have been trying to tell Grider all year that it was hard for our blockers to nock a hole when their is a 3 foot gap their in between them. They should almost be shoe to shoe so one of those linebackers cant run through the gap. You think im joking but im not.

I have been trying to tell Grider all year that it was hard for our blockers to nock a hole when their is a 3 foot gap their in between them. They should almost be shoe to shoe so one of those linebackers cant run through the gap. You think im joking but im not.

You are a smart man Roy....I'm also glad you are abiding by the "No Shave November" man code...nice work!

Roy, what about the boys that got put out of the game,because of the fight, Do they get to stand on the sidelines,this would be wrong,because they could start something again. just like in the LV game :unsure:

That will be up to that Childress man. If he tells them they can stand on the sideline they can, but I garuntee you he want let them dress out. I bet that Childress man took up their equipement today so they can not sneak on another jersey and act like they are another boy. You think im joking but im not.