powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

Roy, what about the boys that got put out of the game,because of the fight, Do they get to stand on the sidelines,this would be wrong,because they could start something again. just like in the LV game :unsure:

If they are allowed on the sidelines their replacement coach better let them know if they go on the field the REFS will call the game and give S>P> the forfeit 4 sure wouldnt u think?I bet they will not b allowed anywhere but with the fans.just a guess :popcorneater:they may b practicing basketball 2 get a little headstart on the other football players.they will need the work cause they r suspended a few games from the basketball season too from what i read

Edited by 46on2

It's tough and confusing. Doesn't matter if you have 0 gaps or 2 yd gaps, you have to know your assignments. Especially in your spread option look. This weeks "pretender" runs the same offense as SP. Should be familiar to the SP defense....but also to the CF defense.

I think CF is going to see a different game speed out of the spread. If Grider wanted to run all of this spread mess, I don't know why he didn't just dust off the side saddle "Sangle Wang" he and Heath used when they played in the 80s. SP has had QB the past couple of years to do some of the stuff Don Grider had Chris Ferrel doing out of that from 84-87. It would certainly take care of the gap issues. I love seeing a blitzing line backer get t-boned by a pulling guard or by the quarter back then the full back and tail back goes by them. Then the next play hit the spit end 50 yards down field or dump it to the wing back out in the slot. :roflol:

Roy, what about the boys that got put out of the game,because of the fight, Do they get to stand on the sidelines,this would be wrong,because they could start something again. just like in the LV game :unsure:

We aren't a group that starts fights, so you don't need to worry about us starting anything with your players. We didn't last year did we? Also people are failing to look at the fact that after the fight we were still able to play 2 1/2 quarters of football and shake hands after the game. I am anxious to hear LV's punishment when TSSAA releases it Monday. I'm sure it will be more harsh than ours especially for the quarterback and 30.

I think CF is going to see a different game speed out of the spread. If Grider wanted to run all of this spread mess, I don't know why he didn't just dust off the side saddle "Sangle Wang" he and Heath used when they played in the 80s. SP has had QB the past couple of years to do some of the stuff Don Grider had Chris Ferrel doing out of that from 84-87. It would certainly take care of the gap issues. I love seeing a blitzing line backer get t-boned by a pulling guard or by the quarter back then the full back and tail back goes by them. Then the next play hit the spit end 50 yards down field or dump it to the wing back out in the slot. :roflol:

this team could never run the single wing very effective it takes 2 much practice.and the single wing does not have a QB he is called a bocking back.thats what he was always called when we ran it in 69-72.he mainly blocked so that might get a QB hurt and then our passing game would be gone cause Stone is a good passer and a good runner dont want him getting hurt then we would have 2 run all the time.

If they are allowed on the sidelines their replacement coach better let them know if they go on the field the REFS will call the game and give S>P> the forfeit 4 sure wouldnt u think?I bet they will not b allowed anywhere but with the fans.just a guess :popcorneater:they may b practicing basketball 2 get a little headstart on the other football players.they will need the work cause they r suspended a few games from the basketball season too from what i read

Your joking. If that Henry man is letting them practice basketball already, then he will have nobody for his starters to practice against. Let me ask you a question 46on2. Did you practice basketball while you were still playing football? I bet that Childress man will not let them play any sport right now since they are on TSAA probabtion for this week.

We aren't a group that starts fights, so you don't need to worry about us starting anything with your players. We didn't last year did we? Also people are failing to look at the fact that after the fight we were still able to play 2 1/2 quarters of football and shake hands after the game. I am anxious to hear LV's punishment when TSSAA releases it Monday. I'm sure it will be more harsh than ours especially for the quarterback and 30.

i agree they should get em bad.they did start the fight and the QB went crazy and started kickin.anyway it will be a better game than what everybody thinks.Pirates better b ready cause it is hard to win on the road n the playoffs and Coalfield will b fired up.we should win on paper anyway but the ball bounces funny sometimes.GOOD LUCK and play hard

Your joking. If that Henry man is letting them practice basketball already, then he will have nobody for his starters to practice against. Let me ask you a question 46on2. Did you practice basketball while you were still playing football? I bet that Childress man will not let them play any sport right now since they are on TSAA probabtion for this week.

they cant play basketball just practice.if they can practice with their own football team like you are saying then they could practice basketball also dont u think? they sure cant play football anyway.does that Murphy Fair book have the rules n it 2 Roy?if so does it say they can practice?guess that is Childresses call but he has 2 go by the rules 2 at least i hope.

I hope this team is ready to play tomorrow night. I think they played poorly last week at Greenback. I would bet another performance like that one and they will be bouncing the basketballs. Those Coalfield boys will play hard and give us their best shot. South Pitt has to be ready to obsorb it and keep fighting.

WELL PUT I AGREE

this team could never run the single wing very effective it takes 2 much practice.and the single wing does not have a QB he is called a bocking back.thats what he was always called when we ran it in 69-72.he mainly blocked so that might get a QB hurt and then our passing game would be gone cause Stone is a good passer and a good runner dont want him getting hurt then we would have 2 run all the time.

Grider could pass out of the single wing. He could have our snapper snap it to the runner and our runner could throw it to our pass catcher. Let me ask you a question. Did you used to nock a hole for that Wigfall man to run through? He was a real good runner. You think im joking but im not.

they cant play basketball just practice.if they can practice with their own football team like you are saying then they could practice basketball also dont u think? they sure cant play football anyway.does that Murphy Fair book have the rules n it 2 Roy?if so does it say they can practice?guess that is Childresses call but he has 2 go by the rules 2 at least i hope.

My Murphy Fair book does not have the rules in it. You would have to call that Childress man at the TSAA office to get a rule book. That Childress mans address is 3333 Lebanon Rd. Hermatige, TN. 37076