powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

Here's your info for all you South Pitt fans. No need to worry about Coalfield middle/highschool as one smart ####

has writen. There's no need to even play the game. This stinks out loud! concerntrate on your next opponent Coalfield is done!

Eight Coalfield High School football players, coach Keith Henry and even a ball boy will serve suspensions Friday night in the Yellow Jackets' Class 1A state quarterfinal game against South Pittsburg.

TSSAA executive director Bernard Childress, in a letter Wednesday to Coalfield principal Robert Bennett, outlined the punishments derived from reviewing a game film from last Friday's game between Coalfield and Lookout Valley that featured an on-field brawl midway through the second quarter.

Five Coalfield players will serve suspensions of four games or longer that will extend into their 2012 season.

One player received a two-game suspension for leaving the bench area "but not becoming actively involved," Childress wrote.

Two players, who are seniors, will serve a one-game suspension. In addition, those two will also serve five-game suspensions that will apply to any other sport they choose to participate in during the remainder of their senior years.

Henry was required to miss Friday's game "for failing to maintain control of the sidelines during the game," Childress wrote.

The ball boy was relieved of his duties for leaving the sidelines and coming onto the field during the altercation.

Coalfield also chose to implement a zero-tolerance policy for any future such altercations.

"We want to commend the administration at Coalfield High School on the manner in which this situation has been handled and jointly coming to a solution," wrote Childress. "Because of the actions taken and agreed upon, we find no need to take further action."

More details later online and in Thursday's News Sentinel.

This is way too steep. TSSAA went way too far with this.

Your lucky. I garuntee you that Childress man was not as mad at this Henry man as he was that Price man at Signal Mountain and that Harrison man at Perry County. That Childress man made them vacate wins. If he had done this to these Coalfield boys, they would have lost and their season would be over. You better have that Henry man thank that Childress man for taking it lightly on him. You think im joking but im not.

Good luck SP this week. It will be another stepping stone for a showdown against G-ville.

Thanks for the support. If they manage to win this week, they will need all the luck and help they can get next week. I saw Gordonsville in person this season and they have a really good team. It would be all SP could do to stay in the game with them. I think they are VERY good. I mean they beat the Friendship team you guys are about to play. That should speak for itself.

Crying? One of your people was the one doing the crying. I simply stated that alot of things don't seem fair sometime. I am always rational and respect the other team on here, but since you want to be a butt about it.

Go breed one of your farm animals

Now Ambassador dont get out of hand now.You are always getting on posters about saying things that YOU! think should not be said on here so LISTEN 2 ur own advice 4 once telling him (or her) 2 go breed a farm animal and ur post before that calling one of the posters a IDIOT..SHAME SHAME ON U.....now go sit in the corner n timeout for 5 minutes and cool off.maybe Roy will bring u some hot cocoa and some fudge rounds so u will not get hungry :roflol:

Let me ask you Coalfield people a question. What boys on the team will be replacing these boys that got kicked off? I need to underline them in my Murphy Fair book. I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and these Coalfield boys have another coach named Jason Henry. Grider better make those refs ask him for identification to make sure it isnt that Henry man disguised that is the head coach. If the TSAA finds out that this Henry man is trying to use another identification, it will make that Childress man real mad. He will make them vacate their win and their season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

Now Ambassador dont get out of hand now.You are always getting on posters about saying things that YOU! think should not be said on here so LISTEN 2 ur own advice 4 once telling him (or her) 2 go breed a farm animal and ur post before that calling one of the posters a IDIOT..SHAME SHAME ON U.....now go sit in the corner n timeout for 5 minutes and cool off.maybe Roy will bring u some hot cocoa and some fudge rounds so u will not get hungry :roflol:

Where? I don't see those quotes from me? :roflol:

Really though I think they are making it out to be alot worse than it is. It sounds like they only have 1 starter out because of this.

#16 A Wilkins WAS Coalfields best receiver. Kicker. Kick returner. Def back. He very seriously hurt his knee. Facebook posts who I trust said torn acl. Be was to have it scoped. Have not heard forsure torn acl from doctor? The med staff that friday night seemed sure it was. Bottom line he wont be able to play. Starting tailback out due to fight. 1000+ rusher. Coalfield has good young talent that stepped up to finish off lookout valley. I cannot see them doing the same this week. Would have been a great game with cf full speed. Cf had a decent chance of winning. A great chance of playing s.pitt a close tight game.

There is this in the article though:

Knoxville paper

TSSAA requested written reports from the administration of both schools giving their knowledge of the incident and disciplinary action taken by each school. In reviewing all of the information and discussing the incident with administrators of both schools, it is obvious that there are some facts that can definitely be established and must be dealt with:

(Then the times the fight occurred is given.)

In reviewing the video, there are several Coalfield players and a manager that came onto the field and participated in the fight

The administration of Coalfield High School has taken the following action:

Then the players are listed.. And TSSAA says the ball boy is to be dismissed and the coach suspended for one game.

(.then TSSAA closes their statement with::)

We want to commend the administrators of Coalfield High in the manner this situation has been handled and jointly coming to a solution. Based on the actions taken and agreed upon we find no need to take any further action.

#16 A Wilkins WAS Coalfields best receiver. Kicker. Kick returner. Def back. He very seriously hurt his knee. Facebook posts who I trust said torn acl. Be was to have it scoped. Have not heard forsure torn acl from doctor? The med staff that friday night seemed sure it was. Bottom line he wont be able to play. Starting tailback out due to fight. 1000+ rusher. Coalfield has good young talent that stepped up to finish off lookout valley. I cannot see them doing the same this week. Would have been a great game with cf full speed. Cf had a decent chance of winning. A great chance of playing s.pitt a close tight game.

I hate to hear that happen to any young person. How do you know Coalfield had a great chance to win? How do you know they would not have killed us? Have you seen SP this season? I will be disappointed if we see the same team that showed up at Greenback last week. The schedule SP played this season was BY FAR the toughest in 1A so I hope it starts paying off for us.

I just read the Knox paper about childress decision on the suspensions.I am not sure if Coalfield actually suspended their coach and the other players by their own choosing.It states that no further actions will b taken because they had came 2 a mutual decision on the matter.maybe it was Childresses decision and Coalfield had no say in the matter.either agree or really get the shaft?it also said that Coalfield has decided 2 have a ZERO tolerance policy in the future.did not say they had a Zero tolerance policy before this ruling so maybe they just had 2 agree??? Maybe i am wrong this time.does anyone from Coalfield know if the school made these chooses or if they just agreed because that is about all u can do.I could b right. I thought i was wrong 1 time but come 2 find out I was mistaken.maybe Roy can look n his BOOK 4 the answer