FCS @ Boyd Buc

reaction

I look for it to be a nailbiter. FCS has a tough line but there skill positions are average. If ya'lls D-line can push FCS o-line backwards...ya'll will win. thumb[1].gif

We couldn't get it done this time and they stayed in front of the chains for the most part.

boyd has skilled players D line will get pushed around stay low on # 78 and he quits. i dont know what FCS has but im for boyd me being a rockwood fan and all itd be nice seeing them win it all

Edited by BigOTiger

I hope the Commanders pull it out.

There are going to have to be more FC supporters on here this week than there has the rest of the year. You guys have to make it interesting. :popcorneater:

WTH, you pulling for FCS? WOW is all I can say. It sounds like Boyd better play much better next week as well. I looked at some scores and saw that the Greenback team we played tonight also beat Rockwood this season. Boyd Buchanan has a good team, but they better kick it in gear next week. The winner of this game WILL win the 2A State Championship.

WTH, you pulling for FCS? WOW is all I can say. It sounds like Boyd better play much better next week as well. I looked at some scores and saw that the Greenback team we played tonight also beat Rockwood this season. Boyd Buchanan has a good team, but they better kick it in gear next week. The winner of this game WILL win the 2A State Championship.

FCS will have to go in this game like they did tonight TC. and play great ball.. But if they dont keep there butts in gear all week they will be sitting at home next week...

FC is close and they're a region rival. And, there are some good people there, excluding McNeal of course. :roflolk:

Boyd and TC both seemed to think all they had to do was show up and their opponent would just fold. Boyd was just lucky enough to have the lesser opponent this week.

Boyd’s defense was crossed up a bit tonight by trick plays and pee-wee tactics. I expect FC to just play football which should help the defense. However, I am sure the defense will be more aware that teams will play no holds barred.

I have to chuckle a little about how the TSSAA plan to eliminate FC and Boyd was to put them both in a quad with TC expecting TC to eliminate them. Three of the four #1 teams were taken out by a #4 or #5. Everyone knew when the brackets came out that those #1’s had no business being there and it is clear that FC and Boyd should have likely been #1 in those quads.

That said there are eight teams still standing. Congrats to all eight.

1 #1 team that eked out a win against a #5.

3 #2 teams that barely eked out a win against a #3.

1 #3 team that blew away a #2.

2 #4 teams that knocked off a #1.

1 #5 team that knocked off a #1.

Guest Purplepastry

I look for it to be a nailbiter. FCS has a tough line but there skill positions are average. If ya'lls D-line can push FCS o-line backwards...ya'll will win. thumb[1].gif

We couldn't get it done this time and they stayed in front of the chains for the most part.

Wow Slimlady you are a jenius! I bet if they score more they will win too!

alright inthegap how many seats you need.

Sorry, just rode to Iowa non-stop after the ballgame and replied on the wrong topic..

Congrats on your win!

Will need 6 seats, 50yd line, top row as promised.

Do you have valet parking? Don't care to have my chauffeur walk as far as he had to at TC.