Gville vs. Eagleville

owlball

That's a good post and ironically, I agree with you 100%. Your team comes into this game with a 53 man roster. 23 of these kids and most of the key contributors are juniors. I also noted the 83,84 seasons and feel you are right about that as well, other than facing the same team both years. Should be interesting.

When I played peoplenwould always remind us of what the atmosphere was like in that town back in 1984 after gville won the state title. Wished my class would've gotten to experience that

someone needs to tell eaglevilles' players that black nike socks do not match their uniforms. it looks stupid and childlike. especially when eagleville is still rockin the russell athletic jerseys LOL

gordonsville boys are gonna bring it to the ville tomorrow night.

hope you enjoyed your "special seasons" eagleville, remember it because you won't have one like this for YEARS

gordonsville boys are gonna bring it to the ville tomorrow night.

hope you enjoyed your "special seasons" eagleville, remember it because you won't have one like this for YEARS

Yep, you are right about this. Take a look at some of the scores from Eagleville games that someone posted on here. They have just barely won several games over mediocre teams. I wish them the best of luck, but Gordonsville will mercy rule them. Don't feel bad about it either because we (SP) are probably next on their food chain, IF we can manage to win this week.

When I played peoplenwould always remind us of what the atmosphere was like in that town back in 1984 after gville won the state title. Wished my class would've gotten to experience that

The atmosphere is a little down from what it was 15 years ago, but there's nothing like a semifinal appearance to bring it back.

However, the atmosphere was pretty nice last week.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Oh, I had to read the article I posted to find out what Eagleville runs, but I've still not heard anything about the roster. <_<

my last post before the game. Eagleville has had a great season and should be complimented for it. Being a #1 seed in a quadrant , going 11-0 and making the quarterfinals is something to be very proud of. You have a solid football Team. Jernigan is a great player and deserves postseason awards. Eagleville plays very disciplined and is well coached. With all this being said, Eagleville will be bacing a different animal they have yet to see this season. Line Play - Advantage Gordonsville -- physically stronger and quicker

Speed - Advantage Gordonsville -- Watson, Nike, Kason x2, Coleman, and total Team Speed is just too much for Eagleville

Offense - Advantage Gordonsville -- Eagleville is primarily a running team and the passing game is not big weapon. Plus, the Gordonsville Defense is that good. Gordonsville has the weapons running and passing. Pick you poison.

Defense -- Eagleville has a good Defense but Coen, McCoy, Payne x2, Swaim, Taylor, Randolph, Coleman and McClain hit and tackle very well.

Both Teams have Heart and Passion so I will call that even. IN the end, tallent and overall skill wins.

Final Score

Gordonsville 35

Eagleville 0

my last post before the game. Eagleville has had a great season and should be complimented for it. Being a #1 seed in a quadrant , going 11-0 and making the quarterfinals is something to be very proud of. You have a solid football Team. Jernigan is a great player and deserves postseason awards. Eagleville plays very disciplined and is well coached. With all this being said, Eagleville will be bacing a different animal they have yet to see this season. Line Play - Advantage Gordonsville -- physically stronger and quicker

Speed - Advantage Gordonsville -- Watson, Nike, Kason x2, Coleman, and total Team Speed is just too much for Eagleville

Offense - Advantage Gordonsville -- Eagleville is primarily a running team and the passing game is not big weapon. Plus, the Gordonsville Defense is that good. Gordonsville has the weapons running and passing. Pick you poison.

Defense -- Eagleville has a good Defense but Coen, McCoy, Payne x2, Swaim, Taylor, Randolph, Coleman and McClain hit and tackle very well.

Both Teams have Heart and Passion so I will call that even. IN the end, tallent and overall skill wins.

Final Score

Gordonsville 35

Eagleville 0

FNL, have you seen Eagleville on film. Just curious.

All I've seen is a couple of photo galleries from different newspapers.

I sure hope your assessment is right.

But, I'm thinking you may be pretty close. Not sure, but we will see.

:thumb:

FNL, have you seen Eagleville on film. Just curious.

All I've seen is a couple of photo galleries from different newspapers.

I sure hope your assessment is right.

But, I'm thinking you may be pretty close. Not sure, but we will see.

:thumb:

It could be 35-0 at the half. Gordonsville is that good this year. Eagleville WILL NOT remotely play with Gordonsville trust me. The east is Gordonsville's for the taking this year. I am a SP fan, but I call it like I see it.

It could be 35-0 at the half. Gordonsville is that good this year. Eagleville WILL NOT remotely play with Gordonsville trust me. The east is Gordonsville's for the taking this year. I am a SP fan, but I call it like I see it.

no way Gordonsville beats Pittsburg badly if at all.if Pitt has most of their players healthy they will win 7 out of 10 matchups with Gordonsville.THEY r that good. it should be a barn burner with G-town hosting. they will have a edge in the REFS calls but do not down play S.Pitt they have the capacity 2 be alot better than last years State Champ team.but 1st they both have 2 get past this weeks foes.nothing is an automatic win in the playoffs.I am not bad mouthing G-Town I have GREAT respect 4 them they have alot of tradition and have a great year but a PIRATE fan saying it G-Towns 4 the taking????Its anybodys 4 the taking that is still alive n my view.GO GORDONSVILLE i HOPE YALL DO WIN THIS WEEK AND SO DO WE I LOVE TO WATCH THESE 2 TEAMS PLAY EACH OTHER.GOOD LUCK AND PLAY HARD

Haven't you given Eagleville enough bulletin board material this week.

You're trying your best to get them motivated ain't ya. :roflolk:

BTW, you thought Gville was going to win last year. hmmm. <_<

Edited by croz6110

Good grief Croz, you need to take your prozac, B) all that poor lady is doing is supporting her small town's football team and showing a little pride and you're dropping your gloves and throwing out a challenge,

Hey redkuda or any other Eagleville fan, could you tell me if Eagleville has a radio station that broadcasts their games? If so, what is the station so I can listen to the game while at the game? If they don't, is there a radio station in the Boro area that will be broadcasting the game tomorrow night?

Hey redkuda or any other Eagleville fan, could you tell me if Eagleville has a radio station that broadcasts their games? If so, what is the station so I can listen to the game while at the game? If they don't, is there a radio station in the Boro area that will be broadcasting the game tomorrow night?

93.9 out of Tullahoma will be carrying.

But, do you not think that you'll be able to pick up 104.1. <_<

If you can't the Freeagent will do a fine job I'm sure.

Oh, and Freeagent, you can drop my name and it will get you some cred. :roflol::roflolk: