The White House Blue Devils vs. the Maplewood Panthers

Cleggy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we have made it to the quarterfinal round and Quad 3 has come down to White House vs. Maplewood . Two teams that have fought through adversity to make it this far deserve an applause! Now, who's season goes on and who goes home? This will be a tough match-up with two fast, hard hitting teams gettin' at it! I'll say, of course, that my Devils will pass them in the fast lane and turn left towards Cookeville after the victory. BDP is Cookeville Bound!

There will be some devils in cookeville but I don't think there will be any wearing blue maplewood has the one thing the other teams from quads three and four don't a good d see you in a couple of weeks maplewood good luck and stay healthy

Look at White House Football: 1986-2011

This will be the 15th time that White House has played in this round over the course of the last 26 football postseasons. White House is 5-9 in this round in the previous 14 times they've been here. Those are 9 of the overall 92 losses that White House has over the last 26 years. Yes, they only have 92 losses during a 26 year period of time. They've won 233 games during that same period of time as well.

Maplewood better not overlook White House or they'll leave their house lookin forward to basketball practice the following Monday morning.

Going to the playoffs 15/26 years is a great feat for most schools. White House has been to the playoffs 24/25 times under Jeff Porter. They're in the FINAL 8 for the 15/26 TIME so needless to say..........getting this far isn't going to "blow the minds" of the Blue Devils players.

Winning in the playoffs is expected in B.D.P. Country :thumb:

As you all have pointed out, I did get a little ahead of myself and forgot about the semifinal game. The air is thin up here on quaterfinal mountain. After we beat Maplewood, the Devils could play at home against Chester County or travel to Covington. I would rather stay at home, where we have not lost this year. I believe that the trip Friday to Maplewood will be much like a home game for us, short bus ride and a large crowd of blue and white clad FANatics. I predict that we will have more fans there than Maplewood. The're looking forward to b-ball season.

Also, I doubt Maplewood's defense is as good as some say cause they will need it to stop our massive line, spectacular TB, and oh, lets not forget, our All-State WR. Our team is strong and ready to handle the Panthers. Our losses came when when we had key players out for medical reasons but now we're coming in healthy and at full speed. Calm down boo birds, Smith Co. and Beech beat us pretty handily, I'll admit. The Vanlier kid is quick, no doubt, and deserves respect, but can he take gettin pounded on by Kevin Jackson, Taylor Wood, Alan Cope, etc. These guys hit so hard, their bodies quiver. Can't imagine how the guys they hit feel. We will see Friday night. Murphy Fair and M. Patton have not give us any props and their stock is falling with me. I want to invite either of them out to the game to watch the Devils roll! BDP is Cookeville bound. Classy post howdoitknow2. respect to ya.

this gmae could be a great game imo. I think maplewood probably pulls it out considering what they did to Liberty. I know how good liberty is. im not taking anything from WH just my opinion. Good luck to both teams hopefully Chester County will see yall next week if we get past Covington. GO Eagles.

I've saw WH once this year and that is they struggled with the sweep, people got to the outside too easily, and too many missed assignments in the secondary that left way too many people wide open. WH has a good team and they have a great coach, I expect them to give Maplewood a good game, but in the end I believe Maplewood may have too much talent...i'll go Maplewood by 17...

Congrats to both teams on making it this far and good luck to both teams...

I've saw WH once this year and that is they struggled with the sweep, people got to the outside too easily, and too many missed assignments in the secondary that left way too many people wide open. WH has a good team and they have a great coach, I expect them to give Maplewood a good game, but in the end I believe Maplewood may have too much talent...i'll go Maplewood by 17...

Congrats to both teams on making it this far and good luck to both teams...

what game are you talking about up here?

Well ...congrats to both teams for making it this far... now after looking at your schedule wins and losses ..you guys have not played anyone to even compare to Maplewood ...and the teams that almost came close enough to compare have all beat you ...see the pattern? ..i do!!

To me this game is going to be like Maplewood playing DL .. and you know how that goes ...Maplewood is faster and will hit you harder than you've been hit all year..

dont get me wrong ...im not going to sleep on you guys ..you're here for a reason ...but you will soon find out that those panthers are going to be to much for your team to handle. and yes they are the team that let Greeneville slip by and win a gold ball last year ...right Barb?? lol .. i see you guys out there!!

So what you're saying, Boski, is Maplewood won't choke til the next round?