CAK & Alcoa Part II

FootballDad

I'm not saying that Alcoa fans do not expect to win this game, but they definately are not as confident in Alcoa as they were in the past.

I only saw two posts were Alcoa fans talked about the game. The other posts from Alcoa fans were in response to another Alcoa fan predicting a CAK win.

Alcoa fans, where's the game analysis, comments, photoshop pictures, etc??????

...must not want to provide any bulletin board material... seems like in the past that didn't matter to the Alcoa faithful.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my favorites from the master.:roflol:

CAKexit.jpg

Boy how I miss APB...APB for APB...

Well MountainTroll at least CAK "aint skeered" to jump on the interstate and battle good ole Alcoa, heck you boys from the mountain tucked tail and scampered to 4A. :roflol:

glad its finally friday.

Cold Night so bundle up, drive safely, and lets hope for a great injury free game! I expect this to be a battle to the bitter end! :thumb:

Are you not a Milan fan?

If you are a Milan fan, don't you want your Bulldogs to be the team that ended Alcoa's streak? Do you not believe that Milan can do it and would rather see them play someone other than Alcoa in the final?

If not a Milan fan, please disregard this post.

yeah i'm a milan fan. i'm also a realist. if alcoa makes it back to cookville then they are gonna win it. you don't win 7 in a row because you're lucky.

This will be the best game of the night, I think that for the first time ALcoa is the underdog (don't know if that's possible with 7 straight championships). The CAK offense is the best in high school football period but you are having to play a Rankin coached team which makes you a little nervous. I think this game will come down to second half turn overs.

Just like I've done previously in each round of the playoffs I would like to thank the Seniors on each team. Win or Lose, all of you guys have provided a lot of great football memories for so many of us fans. This is the 8th matchup between these Seniors. The Alcoa players have a lot of hardware & jewelry to show for it along with a great deal of respect from the CAK football family. The CAK players have the fulfillment of knowing they have contributed greatly to establishing CAK as a top notch program, finally beating Alcoa and winning our first District Championship. I know both sets of Seniors want to win badly, but that is only possible for one team tonight. Regardless of who wins, I hope that team continues on and reps district 4 well and brings home the title. :thumb:

Just like I've done previously in each round of the playoffs I would like to thank the Seniors on each team. Win or Lose, all of you guys have provided a lot of great football memories for so many of us fans. This is the 8th matchup between these Seniors. The Alcoa players have a lot of hardware & jewelry to show for it along with a great deal of respect from the CAK football family. The CAK players have the fulfillment of knowing they have contributed greatly to establishing CAK as a top notch program, finally beating Alcoa and winning our first District Championship. I know both sets of Seniors want to win badly, but that is only possible for one team tonight. Regardless of who wins, I hope that team continues on and reps district 4 well and brings home the title. :thumb:

I have always respected your posts on this forum you are a true outstanding guy its great to know that there are still true sportmanship people out there i wish your CAK boys the best of luck tonight as Well as my ALCOA TORNADOES the same.

I have always respected your posts on this forum you are a true outstanding guy its great to know that there are still true sportmanship people out there i wish your CAK boys the best of luck tonight as Well as my ALCOA TORNADOES the same.

Thank you. :flower: LIkewise, good luck to your Tornadoes as well as my Warriors. Happy both sides are coming in healthy and the weather conditions are good. Thats the way you like it when 2 good teams lock up in such an important game.

Edited by FootballDad