Dobyns-Bennett Football

ArtVandalay

Go ahead now and brag about how many years in a year you made the playoffs. Because that's all db fans have. :roflol:

That's correct, we have a winning tradition. And when you win, you make the playoffs. And i'm not sure "how many years in a year" you made the playoffs, but i'm guessing it's not as often as we have. After all, we are D-B and the rest of you are wannabe's. Can't wait until 2012 so we can win the conference again and lose in the first or second round of the playoffs. After all, it's like you said, it's all we got. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

@ dbfanforlife - I appreciate hearing from you on an earlier post. I hope that you had a great experience playing for me on one of my early teams at John Sevier Middle School. I have tremendous memories of working with all the student athletes at JSMS. This YouTube clip of my appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show I hope will be of interest to you since you played for me.

Happy Holidays to all you guys, Coach Mo

Rio, I sincerely hope that you are having a real successful year coaching your team. All the best.

Edited by CoachMo45

@ dbfanforlife - I appreciate hearing from you on an earlier post. I hope that you had a great experience playing for me on one of my early teams at John Sevier Middle School. I have tremendous memories of working with all the student athletes at JSMS. This YouTube clip of my appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show I hope will be of interest to you since you played for me.

Rio, I sincerely hope that you are having a real successful year coaching your team. All the best.

How AWESOME COACH!!! How was your Bird hunting in the Upper Mid-West this fall?

Wow. Thanks Coach Mo for posting this. That was an awesome accomplishment and one in which i hope you will cherish for all time. You are the man!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Sevier middle school.They are going to have some talent coming into the 7th grade next year.A few kids to really look forward to seeing play for the Tribe down the road.If Robinson can play anywhere near this bunch,it will be a fun class to watch at DB.I'll pull against Sevier in that macthup on the scoreboard but not against seeing those boys play really well.

• Upvote 1

Speaking of Sevier middle school.They are going to have some talent coming into the 7th grade next year.A few kids to really look forward to seeing play for the Tribe down the road.If Robinson can play anywhere near this bunch,it will be a fun class to watch at DB.I'll pull against Sevier in that macthup on the scoreboard but not against seeing those boys play really well.

Who will be coaching this talented class at Sevier next year?

Who will be coaching this talented class at Sevier next year?

A Sevier fan will have to answer,I just know a few of the kids that will be over there.You never really know at this age how it will work out for sure.They may become beast as I hope or not play at all when they get to DB.There are some pretty good young players in this group and I hope they get coached up well at Sevier.

A Sevier fan will have to answer,I just know a few of the kids that will be over there.You never really know at this age how it will work out for sure.They may become beast as I hope or not play at all when they get to DB.There are some pretty good young players in this group and I hope they get coached up well at Sevier.

I thought Sevier just had a new coach last year, was he 1 and done? Good coaching at that level is hard to come by on a teaching salary. I wonder how many HS coaches work with the Middle School coaches around the state

I thought Sevier just had a new coach last year, was he 1 and done? Good coaching at that level is hard to come by on a teaching salary. I wonder how many HS coaches work with the Middle School coaches around the state

The programs who are competitive year in and year out. Look at Maryville for the best example. It was said that our coaching staff has starting taking time to work with the middle school programs some but, if you seen Robinson play last year it was not a good representation. They were terrible.

Edited by dbFAN91

• 2 weeks later...
Guest footballfan100

lol....im hearing that most of the sevier 8th graders are moving over and going to Sullivan North next year...especially Jacoby Thompson....ROLL ON RAIDERS!!

lol....im hearing that most of the sevier 8th graders are moving over and going to Sullivan North next year...especially Jacoby Thompson....ROLL ON RAIDERS!!

If they are that stupid then we don't want them. Top of the line facilities, equipment, playing field and all the pagentry that occurs at J Fred on a Friday night compared to playing on a sloppy dead grassed field and not being treated like royalty for four years? Yeah, who would'nt leave? This is a no brainer which is apparanly what's wrong with you if you find this funny. I say let them go. We don't need them anyway. After all, they're not going to see the field at DB this year. They can go to North and start. But, is that smart? Nope. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!