Brentwood @ Mt Juliet

SCBisondad

Congrats to mt. Juliet on a well played game. Represent the mid state well down in Elvis land, great job Brentwood and a great season! Don't let your dissapointment overshadow your quarterfinal appearance, nobody thought you would be here other than you, congrats seniors for a great job, Go Bruins,

Congrats to mt. Juliet on a well played game. Represent the mid state well down in Elvis land, great job Brentwood and a great season! Don't let your dissapointment overshadow your quarterfinal appearance, nobody thought you would be here other than you, congrats seniors for a great job, Go Bruins,

I will agree with you that if MJ only scores 14 BHS will win. Problem is I don't ever see that happening. We have heard from all the 7AAA district fans that MJ hasn't faced a defense like Oakland and Siegel. Well we scored over 30 ppg on them. You haven't seen an offense like ours. You might get a few stops by stacking the box but we will just throw TDs until you respect our pass and then we will run on you. Hard to stop a HS team that can throw and run. Our wing-t is not your typical wing-t offense. I would like to hear from some Gallatin fans which have faced both teams this year. Where you at GWAVE?

MJ Pride, you didn't a Gallatin fans thought. MJ has too much depth for most any team. Brentwood and 7AAA have great defenses, just not enough horses. Now it gets hard. All undefeated teams. Anyone can get beat. Whitehaven will match up well vs. Mt. Juliet.

Game is At Mt. Juliet

Man, to bad y'all wont get to see how nice TN is

East of Wilson county. Im afraid that's as fas as you will make it....

And here the Trash talk begins :lol:

Mt. Juliet has not seen a team like... ya da ya da ya da.

I'll wait for the offical Mt. Juliet vs Whitehaven thread before I start Goin H.A.M. B)

RESPECT DA HAVEN