The Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2012

mancoverage

Now grunt that aint no way to talk there is always hope ,and besides sometimes kids grow up during the off season both physically and mentally, it's the emotions and disicipline that they need to really work on.All those turnovers and mental mistakes doomed the Jackets this year.The lack of competition after they played FCS didn't help either.Im in no way knocking other teams in our district but TC,FCS,and Gville usually rounds out the stiffest competition H2O has done well in the past also.The Jackets need work I'll agree but they got to pull it together as a team coaches can coach, but it's up to the players to say to each other "hey bud I got your back lets do this" you know.The Jackets physical work ethics are as good as any teams in the state IMO but it takes more than that You gotta have you gotta have disicipline to go with that heart.How far they go next season will be up to the Jackets to the top or to the celler it's their choice. GO JACKETS 4 LIFE :thumb: :thumb:

LOL, well, my post was dripping with sarcasm. Certainly, the Jackets aren't doomed to the cellar,

or even close. They'll make a decent showing, maybe more. This is gonna be a wait & see year.

Been down this road before, worked out pretty well.

I'm sure Creasy & crew still have a rabbit or two in that hat somewhere.

Stay tuned.......

Slim, let me ask you a question. How many of them durn Harpers is their in Hartsville? I was looking in my past Murphy Fair books and I dont know if their has been a year without a Harper. I garuntee you them Harpers dont believe in contraception. :roflol: You think im joking but im not.

Well, if you had been keepin up on these boards as long as i have, you'd know by now that we converted that old nuclear plant into a Harper cloning facility. Gonna be a long time till we DON'T have one on the team. roflol.gif

Edited by slimshady

Well, if you had been keepin up on these boards as long as i have, you'd know by now that we converted that old nuclear plant into a Harper cloning facility. Gonna be a long time till we DON'T have one on the team. roflol.gif

The patriarch was from Dixon Springs, home of the Hartsville Nuclear Plant. Might need to rename to Harper Nuclear Plant.

• 1 month later...

Heard that Creasy applied for the Gallatin job.

What's the word in Trousdale? Is there any serious concern that he might leave?

Them River Rats aint worried about anything except making a bigger trophy case, RedSwarm! FWIW, I would'nt want to head coach at Gallatin with the ex head coach still on the sidelines.