11AA 20011-12 Thread

ksgovols

Thanks for the district update once again. I hope that fans like naswatch who actually want to talk about the sport itself decide to stick around because we're in store for a great district race.

Once again don't let one idiot (BBGOCATS) ruin it for everyone :thumb:

Oh, I can't wait to introduce myself!

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you start posting under your other username again connman? Perhaps you could attempt to get the "soccer coach axed" since you have obviously failed to do so in both basketball and football. Yes, since we're all getting to know each other so well I'll just go ahead and throw that out there as well!

I'm sure you will come out and deny that you are who I say you are so I will just leave it at that!

HEY HOWDY DOODY, CONNMAN HERE, GLAD YOU MISSED ME BUT DONT CONFUSE ME WITH SOMEONE ELSE. I JUST HAV'NT HAD TIME TO PLAY WITH YOU.

HEY HOWDY DOODY, CONNMAN HERE, GLAD YOU MISSED ME BUT DONT CONFUSE ME WITH SOMEONE ELSE. I JUST HAV'NT HAD TIME TO PLAY WITH YOU.

connman (a.k.a. coachcutt):

You've been in "hiding" (with this username) because the Cubs are 15-5 and #1 in the district and now you have no way whatsoever to doubt the coaching staff as you have done time and time again in the past.

How does that "egg in your face" feel/taste today? :roflol::roflol:

For the last time howdoitknow2 I do not appreciate credit for posts I am not responsible for. Go back and read my posts, I have said absolutely nothing derogatory about Cheatham. I pull for Harpeth because my son plays there and I know most of the kids. I am not familiar with this other guy nor his posts, and I am not about to let you or anyone else muddy my name. I sent you a private email earlier this week and gave you my cell number to clear this up. You haven't taken me up on that. Do you want the truth or are you content to sit back and cast lies.

I believe papatiger went to Wayne County (I think?????)

coachcutt:

If you aren't "connman" then I apologize to you. Unlike some people (i.e. bbgocats), I am a big enough person to admit when I am in the wrong.

I just find it to be "odd" that when I called you out for being connman he suddenly returned to activing posting once again after being gone for an extended period of time.

"connman" is just a sorry excuse of a person and has tried several times in recent years to have Coach Dawson & Coach Stuart removed as the boys basketball coaches (while supposedly acting as a "friend" to them). He has also attempted to "black ball" several other coaches at CCCHS as well recently (including Coach Finley who has been the school's head football coach for the last 10 years and has qualified for the TSSAA State Playoffs on 7 different occasions in those 10 years).

As for the person who posted "Oh, I can't wait to introduce myself!"..........you'll have your opportunity to do so but be careful in how you address someone face-to-face in comparision to how you talk a bunch of "trash" on the computer. That's my warning to you!

Apology accepted. I am as puzzled as you as to how and why he has come back after a long hibernation and have asked KS and others who he is. Nobody seems to know down here. I utilize this site to keep informed and promote my own team. At no time will you catch me being negative to others in a personal way. I hope everyone is as passionate as I am about their own teams, its what makes HS sports the best to watch. Knowing the kids on the field brings you and I in to the game in a very big way. Not just my own kid all of them. Heck I even like a lot of the kids on the opposing teams as I've get to know them over the years. I dread the day when my son graduates and I know longer have that connection to the program, it just won't be the same. Looking forward to the rest of the season, maybe not East Lit and Dickson so much Friday and Saturday. Both of those opponenets are going to be tough for us to match up with. If nothing else it should get us some taste of what tourney play will be like and I hope our kids will do well. I pull for Harpeth win or lose, always have always will.

As for the Coaches, having been one before, you will never please every parent or player. There is alwways a conspiracy theorist out there that thinks his kid isn't getting his due time. As soon as you solve that situation another pops up. I have always said that I believe Coaches play to win, they put the guys out to accomplish that goal.I may not always believe they are right in their choices but its their decision to make and I try my best to refrain from armchair QB status. These guys have a tough enough job withour adding Momma-Drama.

Good Luck to all of the District for the balance of the year. GO HARPETH

I believe papatiger went to Wayne County (I think?????)

coachcutt:

If you aren't "connman" then I apologize to you. Unlike some people (i.e. bbgocats), I am a big enough person to admit when I am in the wrong.

I just find it to be "odd" that when I called you out for being connman he suddenly returned to activing posting once again after being gone for an extended period of time.

"connman" is just a sorry excuse of a person and has tried several times in recent years to have Coach Dawson & Coach Stuart removed as the boys basketball coaches (while supposedly acting as a "friend" to them). He has also attempted to "black ball" several other coaches at CCCHS as well recently (including Coach Finley who has been the school's head football coach for the last 10 years and has qualified for the TSSAA State Playoffs on 7 different occasions in those 10 years).

As for the person who posted "Oh, I can't wait to introduce myself!"..........you'll have your opportunity to do so but be careful in how you address someone face-to-face in comparision to how you talk a bunch of "trash" on the computer. That's my warning to you!

The only trash talking that's been happening on here has been by you. You should spend some time reviewing your post. You're the trash talking indivdiual who started throwing names around. Trust me... I have no problem saying anything to anyones face... if I said it here, I would gladly repeat it in person. Now you want to throw out WARNINGS about being careful.

I would suggest that you re-read your post. You started the name calling, back biting comments... and I'm not the only one that you've taken your shots with... I would practice what you are preaching. While I'm outspoken about issues when kids are treated unfairly, I'm not a person who is looking to cause trouble. I didn't create the issues at CCHS. I just commented on them. I also don't back down and am more than willing to take things to whatever extreme needed to make a point. Idiot, Moron, etc... whatever word you want to use now is fine. I have thick skin and not affected by your B.S...

In the past you've found my comments profound and praised the oponion. I just find it laughable that now, when the issues at CCHS were called out that I all of the sudden become a moron and idiot. We all understand why you didn't want anyone busting the chops of CCHS... but that doesn't mean nothing should have been said.

It's time to move on from this. I'm not going to continue to get into this B.S. and your continued references to me on each one of your post is just an example of your desire to keep stirring things up. As I stated before... we'll see you in February... until then Go Harpeth!

Edited by bbgocats

The only trash talking that's been happening on here has been by you. You should spend some time reviewing your post. You're the trash talking indivdiual who started throwing names around. Trust me... I have no problem saying anything to anyones face that I say on here. Now you want to throw out WARNINGS about being careful. I would suggest that you re-read your post. You started the name calling, back biting comments... and I'm not the only one that you've taken your shots with... I would practice what you are preaching. Oh... and I thought you had me block?

I decided that I needed more humor throughout each day so I continue to read. "Un-gracious", "radio boy", etc. Those were your comments that were made FIRST.....not mine (or anyone else's for that matter).

Whatever... You can't fix stupid!

Exactly! Which is why I am looking beyond the pointless post "quoted" above and choosing to look forward to the games coming up for the remainder of the week!

Thursday Night

East Hickman at Montgomery Central

Friday Night

Cheatham County at Camden

Stewart County at Montgomery Central

Waverly at Creek Wood

Harpeth vs East Literature

Saturday Night

Sycamore at Creek Wood

Dickson County at Harpeth

I am:

a.) focusing on these 7 games for the remainder of the week and the "good" that surrounds this district :popcorneater:

b.) just going to laugh at your idiotic remarks :roflol:

I hope this snow doesn't cause any cancellations tomorrow. I know that it isn't supposed to amount to much, but weirder things have happened when it comes to weather situations.

There are some big games tomorrow in the district:

Cheatham vs. Camden - This is for sole possession of first place in the district and is at Camden. Tough place to play for opposing teams. Camden is MUCH better at home than away.

Waverly vs. Creekwood - Could be interesting. Total contrast of styles here.

Central vs. Stewart - One of them tries to get off the snide and get their first district win.

Harpeth has the bye in the district, but definitely didn't do themselves any favors by scheduling East Lit and Dickson back to back.

Good luck to all the teams and hopefully they'll get these games played!