11AA 20011-12 Thread

ksgovols

I believe papatiger went to Wayne County (I think?????)

coachcutt:

If you aren't "connman" then I apologize to you. Unlike some people (i.e. bbgocats), I am a big enough person to admit when I am in the wrong.

I just find it to be "odd" that when I called you out for being connman he suddenly returned to activing posting once again after being gone for an extended period of time.

"connman" is just a sorry excuse of a person and has tried several times in recent years to have Coach Dawson & Coach Stuart removed as the boys basketball coaches (while supposedly acting as a "friend" to them). He has also attempted to "black ball" several other coaches at CCCHS as well recently (including Coach Finley who has been the school's head football coach for the last 10 years and has qualified for the TSSAA State Playoffs on 7 different occasions in those 10 years).

As for the person who posted "Oh, I can't wait to introduce myself!"..........you'll have your opportunity to do so but be careful in how you address someone face-to-face in comparision to how you talk a bunch of "trash" on the computer. That's my warning to you!

Hey Howdy Doody, wrong again. I know the person your talking about but I dont know if he has a coacht screen name or not. I've been a cubs fan and never tried to get the basketball coaches removed. I have talked about the way they treated the kids in the locker room after a game. By putting the loss on the kids and not taking responsabilty for their mistakes, like bad substitutions, not calling time out when they should have, bad or no play calling, and so on. I dont remember talking about the football coach, but I can if you wont me to. As for why you hav'nt heard from me for a while.Maybe I just dont have a dog in the hunt anymore. And to tell the truth, the biggest reason I ever posted was to get a rise out of you, AND IT WORKED.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know if games are canceled for tonight because of being out of school. I think Cheatham County policy prohibits athletic events on any day that we are out of school due to inclement weather. I understand this rule, but the South end of the county is all clear.

Camden, Cheatham game cancelled tonight rescheduled for tomorrow at 1:00pm at Camden.

On Monday night Waverly is scheduled to play at Dickson County.

The "snow" (if that's what you all want to call it) postponed 2 non-district games. They were the East Hickman at Montgomery Central & Harpeth vs East Literature matchups. Will these games be re-scheduled or are they just cancelled?

Tuesday night's district action looks as follows:

Waverly at Cheatham County

Camden at Montgomery Central

Harpeth at Stewart County

Creek Wood (BYE)

Cheatham County beats Camden 55-52 & Creek Wood loses to Sycamore 66-75.

District 11-AA Standings

1.) Cheatham County: 16-5 (5-0)

2.) Waverly: 11-6 (4-1)

3.) Camden: 11-3 (3-2)

4.) Harpeth: 10-7 (3-2)

5.) Creek Wood: 6-10 (2-4)

6.) Montgomery Central: 4-12 (1-4)

7.) Stewart County: 5-14 (0-5)

WAY TO GO CHEATHAM!!! 5-0

Waverly lost last night to Dickson County by a score of 54-42. Here's a look at the district standings heading into tonight's action:

District 11-AA Standings

1.) Cheatham County: 16-5 (5-0)

2.) Waverly: 11-7 (4-1)

3.) Camden: 11-3 (3-2)

4.) Harpeth: 10-7 (3-2)

5.) Creek Wood: 6-10 (2-4)

6.) Montgomery Central: 4-12 (1-4)

7.) Stewart County: 5-14 (0-5)

Tuesday's Games

Waverly at Cheatham County

Camden at Montgomery Central

Harpeth at Stewart County