District 9-AAA

adbsnap

If you truly want to know who can coach basketball; talk to other basketball coaches.  If you want to find people to bash coaches; talk to parents, people who have never coached, and read message boards.  

Funny you say that, I have coached basketball, talked to many basketball coaches and the story reads the same.  But thanks for your advice.

I think we have been clear the whole time. None of your comments tell any reason why you have issues with Coach Allen. You apparently have no child in the program and know nothing of the kids that had left the team but, you are "simply pointing out the flaws in his coaching abilities" which is what? Again, what are your issues with him and why have you come to such a great analysis of his abilities? Are you trying to get his job? Do you have somebody you know in mind that wants his job? Are you a friend of a parent? Have you seen him conduct practices? Do you have anything to do with Mt Juliet high school?

Truth,

I have the opinion that Troy Allen is a subpar high school coach and I dont see it getting any better anytime soon.. I have first hand knowledge and exp. with Mr. Allen. 

I really do not care about the player who got caught, and is not longer on the team.  The players are not my concern.  I merely was pointing out that it would be nice if MJ had a better coach.

I have had first hand dealings with Mr. Allen and I did not kike the way he conducted his practices, his team, his personal etc....

Now having said that, I have no personal issue with Troy Allen , I wish no ill will towards the man, I just wish he had not graced the halls at MJ.  And I over the years have made this known to Mel and the admin.  

So what's your next question?  He is an adult, He is a public school teacher..... do you live in a fantasy world were people cannot say what they feel ?  

Good day.

Truth,

I have the opinion that Troy Allen is a subpar high school coach and I dont see it getting any better anytime soon.. I have first hand knowledge and exp. with Mr. Allen.

I really do not care about the player who got caught, and is not longer on the team. The players are not my concern. I merely was pointing out that it would be nice if MJ had a better coach.

I have had first hand dealings with Mr. Allen and I did not kike the way he conducted his practices, his team, his personal etc....

Now having said that, I have no personal issue with Troy Allen , I wish no ill will towards the man, I just wish he had not graced the halls at MJ. And I over the years have made this known to Mel and the admin.

So what's your next question? He is an adult, He is a public school teacher..... do you live in a fantasy world were people cannot say what they feel ?

Good day.

So... Indexspace or FightinIllini or whatever. Paraphrasing... you have no personal issue with him, he is just a bad coach and you spoke to administration. They obviously did not heed your word and you probably never seen a single practice. Who cares if you don't like how he conducts practice. How dare he be allowed to ever coach again! Ridiculous. So, my next question is why do you have such a lack of dignity to come on social media to deprecate a coach and disparage a team? I hope you are not an adult much less teacher because this is not your fantasy world where you have the ability to fire a coach/teacher. Maybe I can go talk to your boss and tell him how I don't like the way you conduct your job. Again, I am not even for Mt Juliet but, these post are way off what should be talked about but, it is a free world so let's hear more rubbish.

Good Day.

If you read the posts trebs started the Chowbay thread, I did not start that. I dis ask what all the hub bub was about... I should not have mentioned it. Your right MJ basketball has never been a contender, But they always seem to under achieve. You really think Allen has character ? I can give serveral exampls of his lack of character......and who is MP and RB?

Let me help you remember who MP and RB is?

Yes it's true MP is the new HC at MJ............ RB is the asst. and JJ is the pitching coach.

Should be an interesting season.

So are you and FightinIllini parents of baseball players who didn't cut it on the basketball team or could you actually be baseball coaches at MJ? Regardless, this is a sad representation of your school.

How long can Troy Allan remain at the helm for Mount Juliet ? Granted there's not much talent left over there..... they are what 2-10 ? ha !

What I heard is he runs the good athetes off.

Best coach MJ has had in a long time was a little know freshman coach named Roller.....

So are you Roller, maybe indexspace or another friend?

If you read the posts trebs started the Chowbay thread, I did not start that.  I dis ask what all  the hub bub was about... I should not have mentioned it.   Your right MJ basketball has never been a contender,  But they always seem to under achieve.    You really think Allen has character ?  I can give serveral exampls of his lack of character......and who is MP and RB?

Why did you change screen names? Did you forget to switch back the first time and then just say to heck with it? Sorry but the multiple names just ended any crediblity you might have had.

You know exactly who MP and RB are. You mentioned them yourself in the 9AAA baseball thread. Geez son pay attention to what you are doing when you use different names. You just make yourself look stupid.

I actually KNOW Coach Allen and I can give you multiple examples of his character as well as his family. If you don't like him personally that is fine. But don't get on here bashing without giving any real reason, much less having a couple of screen names so you can talk to yourself.

Big chief, Changi g screen names was a sime mistake due to auto fill on the coacht login. Actually I have both screen names, but rest assured I am not try to hide from anyone . You guys are getting bent out of shape because I do not feel Troy Allen is a good basketball coach. Because you KNOW him does not make him a good coach . If you want to know the reason I feel this way I will gladly contact you if you provide me with your contact info. If what I have already said upsets you , I don't think it's appropriate for me to mention other people's names . Please read the post as I stated many times , that have nothing against any of the players curent and former. And my comments were be over directed at a player, except for the chowbay incident that has been widely discussed . Of course I know who MP and RB are . But you brought those into this discussion not me . As far as having players that could not cut the basketball team, hardly the case , and I wiohld be more than willing to tell you . As far as your comment about me critiquing his job performance,ESPN makes an entire network on discussing coaches as well as many talk radio programs .

Agree. All good players. Do they play any other sports? FYI... Kyle is not an underclassmen but certainly an MVP candidate especially with Hodges not being the team's leading scorer anymore.

I think of underclassmen to mean freshman and sophomores.

Johnson from WC is probably the best freshman that is getting time. Very pure shot.

Mulaski from Lebanon has good size and can shoot

Freeman from SC is quick and can handle the rock

Zazarro from SC can straight stoke it.

Not too many underclassmen are getting significant minutes this year.