District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Big chief, Changi g screen names was a sime mistake due to auto fill on the coacht login. Actually I have both screen names, but rest assured I am not try to hide from anyone . You guys are getting bent out of shape because I do not feel Troy Allen is a good basketball coach. Because you KNOW him does not make him a good coach . If you want to know the reason I feel this way I will gladly contact you if you provide me with your contact info. If what I have already said upsets you , I don't think it's appropriate for me to mention other people's names . Please read the post as I stated many times , that have nothing against any of the players curent and former. And my comments were be over directed at a player, except for the chowbay incident that has been widely discussed . Of course I know who MP and RB are . But you brought those into this discussion not me . As far as having players that could not cut the basketball team, hardly the case , and I wiohld be more than willing to tell you . As far as your comment about me critiquing his job performance,ESPN makes an entire network on discussing coaches as well as many talk radio programs .

Not Big Chief but, some responding due to discussion also in my post. I don't care how many names you have or how you feel about Troy Allen. This is certainly not ESPN and the job description and pay of those coaches is a bit different. It's high school. They are also teachers with lunchroom duty, etc. Why don't you just go back and talk to AD Mike Duncan or Principal Mel Brown. They seem to take your word to heart. Do they know what you are posting here? Here's my emails. Please respond ASAP. allent@wcschools.com; duncanm@wcschools.com; brownm@wcschools.com

Discuss in detail the baseball players than should be playing basketball to make a run at state and how you were treated unfairly.

I think of underclassmen to mean freshman and sophomores.

Johnson from WC is probably the best freshman that is getting time. Very pure shot.

Mulaski from Lebanon has good size and can shoot

Freeman from SC is quick and can handle the rock

Zazarro from SC can straight stoke it.

Not too many underclassmen are getting significant minutes this year.

Good analyze!

Agree. All good players. Do they play any other sports? FYI... Kyle is not an underclassmen but certainly an MVP candidate especially with Hodges not being the team's leading scorer anymore.

it don't matter if they play another sport. If it's not football or basketball it doesn't matter. You tell me do they play another sport. Kyle should have been district football mvp. Camp has best underclass and best topclass

it don't matter if they play another sport. If it's not football or basketball it doesn't matter. You tell me do they play another sport. Kyle should have been district football mvp. Camp has best underclass and best topclass

I believe Freeman plays soccer. The best athletes usually play more than one. Kyle had a good football season but not an MVP football season. He will be a good college tightend. SC does have a few very good underclassmen but any freshman standouts?

I believe Freeman plays soccer. The best athletes usually play more than one. Kyle had a good football season but not an MVP football season. He will be a good college tightend. SC does have a few very good underclassmen but any freshman standouts?

I don't know any freshman. Name a better football player than Kyle. Do you think sc will lose any district games or region games.

Not Big Chief but, some responding due to discussion also in my post. I don't care how many names you have or how you feel about Troy Allen. This is certainly not ESPN and the job description and pay of those coaches is a bit different. It's high school. They are also teachers with lunchroom duty, etc. Why don't you just go back and talk to AD Mike Duncan or Principal Mel Brown. They seem to take your word to heart. Do they know what you are posting here? Here's my emails. Please respond ASAP. allent@wcschools.com; duncanm@wcschools.com; brownm@wcschools.com

Discuss in detail the baseball players than should be playing basketball to make a run at state and how you were treated unfairly.[/quote. I really don't give a rats butt if they know I'm posting here of not. Thanks for the emails also My baseball player comment was of a general nature , not specific to any single player(s) Again my comments and opinions do not have anything to do with any of the players. I simply do not feel he is the man for the job, based on what I have seen since Troy Allen took the position am I not entitled to have an opinion? You seem to have the opinion that he is a fine coach. While I can accept your opinion you cannot accept mine.

Discuss in detail the baseball players than should be playing basketball to make a run at state and how you were treated unfairly.[/quote. I really don't give a rats butt if they know I'm posting here of not. Thanks for the emails also My baseball player comment was of a general nature , not specific to any single player(s) Again my comments and opinions do not have anything to do with any of the players. I simply do not feel he is the man for the job, based on what I have seen since Troy Allen took the position am I not entitled to have an opinion? You seem to have the opinion that he is a fine coach. While I can accept your opinion you cannot accept mine.

ACTUALLY, you are having just as big a problem accepting the fact that there are people who think he does his job just fine.You stated your opinion. I stated mine. Should have ended there.

However, you chose to start using multiple screen names in an attempt to hide your identity.  You say you spoke with Mel Brown about your displeasure with Coach Allen? How did he respond?  Do you know how Coach Allen got to Mt. Juliet in the first place?

You can ask MP and RB and Coach Allen and Fryer and Simms who I am.