South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

I was on the fence behind the bench. #2 for Gordonsville ran his mouth most of the night. Him and other South Pitt players were jawing alot of the game. On this play, he got blocked then started jawing and #25 for South Pitt started jawing back. The penalty should have been on both of them, but the penalty flag never came until after South Pitt was in the endzone. On more than one instance #2 was jawing and cussing toward the South Pitt sideline. I am sure our kids did their share too. I looked at the paper this morning and saw that Gordonsville had 12 penalties for slightly over 100 yards and South Pitt had 11 penalities for 10-20 yards less than Gordonsville.

Eye garuntea ewe we dew our cher of jawing and cussin and other thangs Mr theAmbassador! Ann eye aint joking! If these Gordunsviull peepull wood utube sirch "SOUTH PITTSBURG fight" then they's si how we stay calms and knot retallyate whens we gets provoked. :thumb:

Big time win last night for SP! They keep finding a way every week to get the job done. That was one of our best efforts of the year! Scary part was we had chances for a few more scores but couldnt take advantage. I was really proud of the way the D stepped up after Jake put the ball on the ground deep.. When we held them after that I knew we were going to get it done. Great effort by the offensive line last night also as DJ gave Coan all he could handle. Lankford and Johnson both had some great runs and Jake threw it pretty well too. I swear if Chubb wasnt hurt he wouldve took that outside hitch to the house! You could clearly see him have a gimp in his step when he ran out of bounds. Tough effort on his part to play through it and give his best effort.I look for him to be closer to 100% against Wayne County. They are about to have a chance to do something nobody else has accomplished. Big Win

So sorry I struck your nerve and made you cry. That was not my point. Just saying that I was pulling for your little ole Tiggers but its people like you that really make me want to cheer for someone else. I wish greatness for both sides of the county. Whether you wear black and gold or blue and white. We are all family. I have family that coach and play for the tiggers. Yet its ingrates like yourself that make our rivalry bad.

First off barney we dont want your support or do we need it. You wanna talk ingrates? How about your player steverson and his big mouthed step daddy sitting on so pitts side then after the game spitting on the field and calling women b_ _ _ hes ? Im sure you didnt notice that huh or were you already at mickey D`s eating cheeseburgers with the other smith co deputy`s who were in charge of traffic control ? You make me sick with your mindless chatter, As for #4 he got cussed and kicked and provoked all night by them foul mouthed pirates who are such angels. Everybody on here can talk about how dirty the tigers are but anybody who was close to the game knows so pitt is as dirty as any team we play !! Yea they whipped our butt on the scoreboard and im sure you loved it. We will see you next year at the hole and maybe you will come over on our side and express yourself a little better instead of doing it on coachT little boy man. To all the gordonsville fans im sorry for being unsportsmanlike and for telling it like it is. I for one am proud of #4 for being a tough hard nosed football player who dont take crap. I guess he should deliver the FIRST cheapshot instead of the LAST and then it would be ok right.

Edited by goodtimecharlie

I garuntee you are full of mess Charlie boy. I was over their by the concession stand with Traintracks eating a fudge round and looking at my Murphy Fair book when that #4 got ejected and he shot someone a bird. What kind of mess is that? That Marshall man needs to get his players under control. If you call provoking getting smashed into the ground and not liking it, then I guess it is provoking. I garuntee you that Roberson boy put that Coen boy on his backside several times and he didnt like it. Let me ask you a question. Is that Marshall man going to be making his boys lift weights on Monday to get ready for next season? This classless mess is just a carry over from last year when that Marshall man let his boys jump on Griders field and taunt us. You think im joking but im not.

Termite, I wasn't referring to you in my post. I do

Understand how you assume a team will give you a game and then they don't , but Warren County has been a 6a bottomfeeder for years. No way that game should ever be scheduled. I am not sure why SC doesn't try to play Alcoa seeing as how Rankin and Maynard are so tight. Now that would prepare you for playoffs. As for us wish they would allow us to play the play the easier part of our schedule at the beginning and the tough ones at the end. It hurts not playing 4 quarters with the starters in .

I was impressed with Johnson . I didn't see him

Being a part of any of the madness on the field. Lankford is a bit immature . His excessive celebration over a first down was an example. He sort of laid down a few times when he took some hits. Both he and Blevins were jawing with our crowd going out of the gates. I don't think that is

a good representative of mr football candidates but maybe that isn't their normal behavior.

Good luck to you next week. I hope we can learn something from this game and come back to this point again next yr.

Edited by bluethroughandthrough

I garuntee you are full of mess Charlie boy. I was over their by the concession stand with Traintracks eating a fudge round and looking at my Murphy Fair book when that #4 got ejected and he shot someone a bird. What kind of mess is that? That Marshall man needs to get his players under control. If you call provoking getting smashed into the ground and not liking it, then I guess it is provoking. I garuntee you that Roberson boy put that Coen boy on his backside several times and he didnt like it. Let me ask you a question. Is that Marshall man going to be making his boys lift weights on Monday to get ready for next season? This classless mess is just a carry over from last year when that Marshall man let his boys jump on Griders field and taunt us. You think im joking but im not.

I agree with some of what you say roy, our coaching staff needs to have a firmer grip on things and it showed bigtime last night in every phase of that ballgame. It was sad to watch my team that is loaded with talent get baited into all those penalty`s and loose their cool. You should know by watching that game that if we cant even get a play called in time or cant cover a kickoff then we probably havent taught um the discipline thing either. With the right coaching we would be going to the big dance for the second straight year instead of the pirates in my opinion.

Edited by goodtimecharlie

Good time Charlie, your son #4 is a very good player. South Pitt has boys just like all other teams do that will do some jawing. Regardless of what you think, He did his fair share all game long as did some SP players. The thing that bothers me is this is three years in a row where this stuff took place. We have always had great respect for each other in the past, but something has changed with Gordonsville's demeanor the past few years. Every year something is happening. No team we have played all season has had a player ejected. Is it really us? I was on the fence behind the team. I am sure our kids talk it too, but MANY times #2 and #4 was cussing at people standingmon the fence as well as pirate coaches. I heard it all night long.

I agree with some of what you say roy, our coaching staff needs to have a firmer grip on things and it showed bigtime last night in every phase of that ballgame. It was sad to watch my team that is loaded with talent get baited into all those penalty`s and loose their cool. You should know by watching that game that if we cant even get a play called in time or cant cover a kickoff then we probably havent taught um the discipline thing either. With the right coaches we would be going to the big dance for the second straight year instead of the pirates in my opinion.

Baited? Look at the stats. Gordonsville had 1 more penalty than South Pitt had last night. You are right about Gordonsville talent being great though. They have had talented football teams the past two years, but South Pitt is pretty talented as well.

Last year it was all Raquis Hale that beat Gordonsville. This year proved to be spread out a little more as well as a much improved defense by the pirates. Next year will be even better for Gordonsville. You should be the front runner to get you a gold ball next season.

I was impressed with Johnson . I didn't see him

Being a part of any of the madness on the field. Lankford is a bit immature . His excessive celebration over a first down was an example. He sort of laid down a few times when he took some hits. Both he and Blevins were jawing with our crowd going out of the gates. I don't think that is

a good representative of mr football candidates but maybe that isn't their normal behavior.

Good luck to you next week. I hope we can learn something from this game and come back to this point again next yr.

bluethroughandhtrough, I call you on Blevins saying anything to your fans, I walked all the way out with him. Blevins didn't say anything to any fans. I will say a few SP fans right in front of him were making alot of unnecessary remarks about the two being MR Football Finalist .Again Blevins said nothing out of line to any fan..(he wasn't raised that way) He is not responsible for others actions. That part of your post is wrong and not true.

bluethroughandhtrough, I call you on Blevins saying anything to your fans, I walked all the way out with him. Blevins didn't say anything to any fans. I will say a few SP fans right in front of him were making alot of unnecessary remarks about the two being MR Football Finalist .Again Blevins said nothing out of line to any fan..(he wasn't raised that way) He is not responsible for others actions. That part of your post is wrong and not true.

Get em Paul, get em. Coltin plays the game hard and leads by his play on the field.

Charlie? Charlie? Charlie? What will they ever do with you? Not having that good of a time huh? Well the whole insults really help your case. I didn't really want to point anyone out, but the kick to the head was alittle much. I can see maybe losing your cool in a ballgame. But you need to be alittle more controlled. He wasn't the only one.

nerve_header.jpg