South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

Pegleg, as I said on another thread, we may both get our wish of Wayne County-South Pittsburg this year.

The chances are pretty high. :thumb:

The only problem with that, if it happens, is I don't feel comfortable trashing you guys, but I probably would, out of habitrolleyes.gif. Good luck this week but u won't need it.

This video is actually from last season. He has actually improved even more and so has the personell around him. Key on Coen and the others will burn you. Our other OT/DT #77 is actually bigger than Coen and is playing like a beast right now. Coen deserves every accolade he is getting but I cant say enough about the Personell around him and he cant either. Coen knows his teammates are special and he lets them know it all the time.

I've known Cody since he was probably 8 years old. He is taller than me now(although I still weigh more than him :))

if not higher than that.In my view which many will take objection 2 Gordonville and So. Pitt R the 2 best teams in 1A.many said they reside n the west but their favorite went down last night 2 wayne county.It will b a Great game would not miss this 1 4 the world.Good Luck 2 a Great G-Town team and may the Best team win.SO.Pitt 22 Gordonsville 20

yeah they went down to wayne county an tbh those was the best 2 teams in the state nuff said !tired of the east teams lookin over us ..the only reason huntingdon was favored in tht game was of who they beat milan an dresden!but wayne county proved friday they can compete an i hope yal over look us over here in region 6! good luck to both of yal next week

yeah they went down to wayne county an tbh those was the best 2 teams in the state nuff said !tired of the east teams lookin over us ..the only reason huntingdon was favored in tht game was of who they beat milan an dresden!but wayne county proved friday they can compete an i hope yal over look us over here in region 6! good luck to both of yal next week

what do you have to base your claims on? Have you personally watched Gordonsville, South Pitt, Wayne County, and Huntigdon in person this year?

Wayne County isn't the defending anything at present and neither were the ponies.

what do you have to base your claims on? Have you personally watched Gordonsville, South Pitt, Wayne County, and Huntigdon in person this year?

naw never watched wayne county in my life :roflol: im jus a poster who puts my name as region 6A fan an smack talks about teams tht ive never seen before come on bishop..im jus lettin everyone know dont get to caught up thinkin south pitt an gordonsville r the best 2 teams in 1A an under estimate this team from wayne county which is my home town..but enough of this ill be back postin on the topic "wayne vs the winner of this one" peace out..

naw never watched wayne county in my life :roflol: im jus a poster who puts my name as region 6A fan an smack talks about teams tht ive never seen before come on bishop..im jus lettin everyone know dont get to caught up thinkin south pitt an gordonsville r the best 2 teams in 1A an under estimate this team from wayne county which is my home town..but enough of this ill be back postin on the topic "wayne vs the winner of this one" peace out..

you shouldn't make egregious claims without proof to back them up.

Wayne County isn't the defending anything at present and neither were the ponies.

mhm dont think i posted anything about wayne county or the mustangs defending anything ! inless south pitt has the same 11 players on both sides the ball as las year well i dont think it matters whos defendin anything..now does it ?

you shouldn't make egregious claims without proof to back them up.

ive been watching wayne county all year thought you would catch tht ..im not sayin wayne county can beat either of these teams !jus saying wayne county can compete with both these teams!this far in the playoffs they all r good an both teams r very well capable of beating the other, well the exception of one or two teams ..jus dont over look wayne county.thts all