South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

It's not as I don't care, if you are kidding or not...it's simply that I don't care at all.

No seriously I haven't been to a playoff game this year I'm pumped and I just thought coacht would like to know

Didn't realize we were being rude to our own fellow fans geez black pearl that was just nasty

I was watching this Tennessee game and I noticed this Dooley man alot of times has 7 blockers on offence. Grider usually only has 5 blockers. Grider should add two more blockers on the line so that we can have 7 blockers. I garuntee you that Johnson boy and that Lankford boy can run better if they had more blockers to nock a hole for them. Didn't Grider coach at Tennessee? I thought I read on here one time that Grider was a coach at Tennessee before he came back to South Pittsburg. Grider should have learned this when he was their. You think im joking but im not.

No seriously I haven't been to a playoff game this year I'm pumped and I just thought coacht would like to know

Didn't realize we were being rude to our own fellow fans geez black pearl that was just nasty

I was just practicing waiting on these GVille fans to show up I was just kiddingthumb[1].gif You are entertaining and thats why I'm on here,,,just for fun.

UncleDave says you best not count your chickens before they hatch...Huntington did and look where it got them.

The Pirates are used to being in the semis... heck, besides a little bump in the road in 2008 at TC...they have been in the semi-final round every year since 2007.

We have a tough task Friday night with Gordonsville and won't even worry about the Wildcats unless they win next week. I will predict right now that whoever wins this game Friday night will beat the West team by 21 points.

SP was the 2nd best team in 1a that year as well. I hate the way they do the playoff systems and wish they could go back to it. I think it would be great football being played with some great teams. TC, SP, Gville, FCS, Wayne County, and Huntington would be in the playoffs together if they did it the old way, and I believe that would make for a great post season playoff.

Edited by swanson71

Croz get up!!!! I'm still trapped in Buffalo and need somebody to make sure those Super Duper High Volume Sprinklers get turned on every day till next Friday!! Plus I think instead of wood to put in the barrels we gonna use chunk coal! Smokes just a bit more but burns longer and is cheaper! :D

Also I believe they are gonna have Roy Dillard Appreciation Night with every fan getting a box of Fudge rounds and either a Thermos of Hot Chocolate or Pack of Red Bulls!

Oh yeah there's a game! Ummmmm Slobberknocker one team scores more team with fewest turnovers wins goes to Cookeville and proves once again....... In Class A the Beasts come out of the East!! :thumb:

OldTiger55, will you be able to listen to the game Friday night. I can tell the radio guys if I see them to give you a shout out. I think you know them pretty good.

i come on here jus to let them know they got a west team to worry bout an the first thing they bring up is they can beat us by 21 i can already tell how the east posters r..

Get a grip.

You come in here tootin your horn and no one wants to hear it right now. Gordonsville is only worried about South Pitt and vice versa.

You worry about West Carroll :roflolk: and everything else will shake out.

BTW, typically East drills West. May not be so this year, but history has been known to repeat itself.

So, back to Gville and South Pitt.

There's a chance of rain early in the week, maybe it will extend on to Friday, and we won't have to pay the sprinkler water bill. :roflol: