South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

I'm happy to say that my business has finally closed then deal on a case we have been working for quite some time now and even though it wasn't the best for our corporation it was still good enough that they are giving me the next two Fridays off to watch the pirates!!!

And I also know they picked a good time to do it too because this is gonna be a war and after we win it will be another one next week!! People think I'm kidding but I'm serious!!!

I'm happy to say that my business has finally closed then deal on a case we have been working for quite some time now and even though it wasn't the best for our corporation it was still good enough that they are giving me the next two Fridays off to watch the pirates!!!

And I also know they picked a good time to do it too because this is gonna be a war and after we win it will be another one next week!! People think I'm kidding but I'm serious!!!

It's not as I don't care, if you are kidding or not...it's simply that I don't care at all.

Neither team will overlook Wayne County...That was a big win for them against the Huntingdon Horses....U best concentrate on that power house your playing this Friday! :roflol:

lol yeah most def a power house but still shouldnt over look them good luck to both of yal this week should be a great game !no hard feelings jus had to rep the west a lil :thumb:

This video is actually from last season. He has actually improved even more and so has the personell around him. Key on Coen and the others will burn you. Our other OT/DT #77 is actually bigger than Coen and is playing like a beast right now. Coen deserves every accolade he is getting but I cant say enough about the Personell around him and he cant either. Coen knows his teammates are special and he lets them know it all the time.

Also some of those highlights were from his freshman year, and the rest were from his sophomore year.

ive been watching wayne county all year thought you would catch tht ..im not sayin wayne county can beat either of these teams !jus saying wayne county can compete with both these teams!this far in the playoffs they all r good an both teams r very well capable of beating the other, well the exception of one or two teams ..jus dont over look wayne county.thts all

And I asked if you had watched all 4 teams play this year and the answer is obviously no...thoughht you might catch that but you seem to be a tad slow

Gordonsville still run 50 defense and I and a little gun on offense? I like the way SP is considered the underdog in this one to most. Even the simulator has SP losing by 1 point. Backs against the wall pirates, break the line of scrimmage and turn on the jets :motorbike:

Tigers are the underdogs. You learned your lesson from a couple of years ago about posting how your team would beat Polk Co and Union City. .

Edited by wingman10

ive been watching wayne county all year thought you would catch tht ..im not sayin wayne county can beat either of these teams !jus saying wayne county can compete with both these teams!this far in the playoffs they all r good an both teams r very well capable of beating the other, well the exception of one or two teams ..jus dont over look wayne county.thts all

Wayne Co. wins it all count on it.

Wayne Co. wins it all count on it.

UncleDave says you best not count your chickens before they hatch...Huntington did and look where it got them.

The Pirates are used to being in the semis... heck, besides a little bump in the road in 2008 at TC...they have been in the semi-final round every year since 2007.

We have a tough task Friday night with Gordonsville and won't even worry about the Wildcats unless they win next week. I will predict right now that whoever wins this game Friday night will beat the West team by 21 points.

And I asked if you had watched all 4 teams play this year and the answer is obviously no...thoughht you might catch that but you seem to be a tad slow

yea ive been told tht but no need to make fun of people :blush: but ive seen wayne county an huntingdon an i no of who huntingdon has beat, would say it was a fluke if they had jus beat milan but on top of tht they beat dresden ..i no south pitt an gordonsville is great teams jus saying wayne county is a great team also i cant say ther the best but i can say they have the same chance to beat both of yal as yal do us ..jus putting a word in for my team thts all

UncleDave says you best not count your chickens before they hatch...Huntington did and look where it got them.

The Pirates are used to being in the semis... heck, besides a little bump in the road in 2008 at TC...they have been in the semi-final round every year since 2007.

We have a tough task Friday night with Gordonsville and won't even worry about the Wildcats unless they win next week. I will predict right now that whoever wins this game Friday night will beat the West team by 21 points.

I predict you lose by 21.

huntingdon didnt count nothin to early i dont no wat ur talkin bout u think they had a bad game or come into the game with a big head an overlookin wayne county ??they played there A game an lost to a better team thts all there is to it ! wayne county can play ball i promise tht !21 r u serious or is tht a typo uncle dave cause theres no way ur serious ..btw history dont mean anything dont no why people brings up wat has happend other than wat is gunna happen !