South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

Well since we got screwed out of a victory I'm jumping on the Pirates bandwagon...

Just may be one of the worse calls I have ever seen componded by the fact it's a playoff game with what is suppose to be the best Refs from across the state. He was out of position. The Ref should have been on the goal line and not on the four yard line.

Come on up to GVille with us , this should be a classic and unlike some on here I know this team and I know they will win.

Just may be one of the worse calls I have ever seen componded by the fact it's a playoff game with what is suppose to be the best Refs from across the state. He was out of position. The Ref should have been on the goal line and not on the four yard line.

Come on up to GVille with us , this should be a classic and unlike some on here I know this team and I know they will win.

Wasn't even close sorry reaction.

I can't wait.

The place should be packed.

It should be an atmosphere like most of the kids haven't seen. :popcorneater:

SP has played in plenty of them. Gordonsville has at TC. All of us fans can be thankful we are still playing football this week. 4 teams left. 1 team can only win. Like I've been saying who has the most drive and will to get it done! Time will tell.

Shut up with that crap....Just because your a TrueBlood and think we would beat Baylor if we played them doesn't mean everyone else has to think as ludacris as you...We all won't to win just as bad as you but doubt this team can get it done...You need to go stick your face in a ice cold bucket and cool off old timer. You keep that attitude and mouth running and it will be your old arse that's getting whipped.....Oh no!!! Someone better not say my almighty pirates will lose!!! Say it at soo!!!! Lol what a joke.....You can call it being negative, hating or however u wanna twist it....I call it being realistic and if I was betting I know where my money would be....3 road trips in a row is going to be hard to overcome

you better go crawl back under ur mommys skirt :wub: son b4 I take a switch 2 ur arse :twisted: .thats right something your daddy must not have done enough of.u can b negative all u want and i do not think we could beat Baylor.not nowhere deep enough 2 even try but they aint 1A or 2A either.tell me how many of them can compete with us.I would say 4 in 1A and about THE SAME in 2A cause 1A is tougher this year anyway.go ride ur bike with the training wheels and maybe someday when u grow a SET i will let u ride on the real deal :motorbike: .now pick ur lip up ur getting dirt in it.this is my last post 2 u got better things 2 do like talking 2 some of these G-Town folks that arent afraid 2 say that their team is Great and actually have a little knowledge about football. PEACE OUT :thumb:

Just thinking...TSSAA really showed how stupid their system in the playoffs were. The number 1 teams in the quads 1 and 2 got killed last night. The crazier thing is that Gordonsville was number 9. Come on now. Anyone that knows anything about football knows that Gordonsville is at least a top 4 team easy.

5 pages of SP fans going after each other. I love it. :roflolk:

I believe this game could go either way. I definitely like our chance better at home.(Thanks TSSAA!) :roflol:

However, the last time Gville won in this series was at SP.

Either way, I look forward to this week and the game. I think it's two completely different teams than last year.

I haven't got to meet any SP fans yet, so I hope to this week.

P.S. I'll tell Coach Marshall to get the barrels out. :excl:

Some R fans some R just Critics.they probably the ones that head 4 the gates when we get 2 scores down.never hang around 4 the come back have 2 hear about it on the news or such. :roflol:

Just thinking...TSSAA really showed how stupid their system in the playoffs were. The number 1 teams in the quads 1 and 2 got killed last night. The crazier thing is that Gordonsville was number 9. Come on now. Anyone that knows anything about football knows that Gordonsville is at least a top 4 team easy.

if not higher than that.In my view which many will take objection 2 Gordonville and So. Pitt R the 2 best teams in 1A.many said they reside n the west but their favorite went down last night 2 wayne county.It will b a Great game would not miss this 1 4 the world.Good Luck 2 a Great G-Town team and may the Best team win.SO.Pitt 22 Gordonsville 20

Well I think this will be a good game. Are there any hotels or motels close to Gordonsville? Also, where is a good place to eat? I think I would like to get there early, chill out, and leave the next mourning. Thanks.

There's a Comfort Inn in Gordonsville.

We have Arby's, Wendy's, McDonald's, KFC/ Taco Bell, Timberloft is good as is the Cornerstone, and there's El Corral(my personal favorite).