South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

Easy there 46!!! Keep it up and we'll bust out the leather helmets and have old timers game!!! Seriously this why High School Football Playoffs are great!!

U R right there Old Tiger you know how it is.Its war on Friday night then friends Saturday morning.Nothing like a good ole match up 2 get the blood a flowing.Good Luck 2 ur team Friday and hope nobody gets hurt n practice this week cause its going 2 b pretty tough also.is that ur age 55?if so u should have been a freshman when i was a senior so leather wasnt 2 far behind us. :roflol:

Edited by 46on2

Glad you didnt play when i did.if you played.half the team would have whipped the living #### out of u 4 saying something like that.thats been 40 years ago but football is still football.we never thought anybody could beat us.this is what football is about.playing a team that is as good or as close 2 as good as u are.heck thats what u want as a player 2 play and Beat the best not say oh we r going 2 get beat.think that way and u r already beat anyway.if u cant run with the Big Dogs go play with the Pups that what i say.darn Im fired up 4 this game this is going 2 B GREAT

Shut up with that crap....Just because your a TrueBlood and think we would beat Baylor if we played them doesn't mean everyone else has to think as ludacris as you...We all won't to win just as bad as you but doubt this team can get it done...You need to go stick your face in a ice cold bucket and cool off old timer. You keep that attitude and mouth running and it will be your old arse that's getting whipped.....Oh no!!! Someone better not say my almighty pirates will lose!!! Say it at soo!!!! Lol what a joke.....You can call it being negative, hating or however u wanna twist it....I call it being realistic and if I was betting I know where my money would be....3 road trips in a row is going to be hard to overcome

Shut up with that crap....Just because your a TrueBlood and think we would beat Baylor if we played them doesn't mean everyone else has to think as ludacris as you...We all won't to win just as bad as you but doubt this team can get it done...You need to go stick your face in a ice cold bucket and cool off old timer. You keep that attitude and mouth running and it will be your old arse that's getting whipped.....Oh no!!! Someone better not say my almighty pirates will lose!!! Say it at soo!!!! Lol what a joke.....You can call it being negative, hating or however u wanna twist it....I call it being realistic and if I was betting I know where my money would be....3 road trips in a row is going to be hard to overcome

it's spelled, "ludicrous"

wow this is amazing.... i didn't really know there were fans out there like this.... before this post i had a lot of repect for you mr traintracks... this is all kinds of mess... i followed your posts for many years before i finally made mine and to hear an SP fan talk like this?... this is just not right?? he was just saying who ever we play on any given week we have to know we are going to beat them.... Vince Lombardi said, "Confidence is contagious. So is the lack of confidence?" People think Im kidding but im serious

I doubt you could shut him up. I kind of agree with him though about the "we are going to get beat b.s." You are not being realistic. Gordyville always brings their A-game against S.P. However, they have stank the joint up a few halves this year themselves. I listened to 3 games plus parts of others and they let Jackson County hang around the first half.