South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

5 pages of SP fans going after each other. I love it. :roflolk:

I believe this game could go either way. I definitely like our chance better at home.(Thanks TSSAA!) :roflol:

However, the last time Gville won in this series was at SP.

Either way, I look forward to this week and the game. I think it's two completely different teams than last year.

I haven't got to meet any SP fans yet, so I hope to this week.

P.S. I'll tell Coach Marshall to get the barrels out. :excl:

I believe this game could go either way. I definitely like our chance better at home.(Thanks TSSAA!) :roflol:

Either way, I look forward to this week and the game. I think it's two completely different teams than last year.

Kool_aid_Stencil_by_SlyCatBlue.jpg

What did Coen do tonight? Big game I am sure as always. Both team will come out ready to go Friday night! I think Roy is not going to let our boys eat turkey so they won't be sleepy :roflol:

It was no more immature than your post was. Frankly, I think you are just hedging your bets by brown nosing the Blue fans this week. At least Ambassador gets up on the fence. I don't drink Kool-aid. I drink big boy drinks and its Dr. Billy to you. thumb[1].gif Either way, I'll drink the orange kool-aide and day of the week. Hades will freeze over before I'll drink Blue cool-aide this week. (actually, I prefer Orange Crush to Kool-Aide.)

Ha whatever makes you sleep better at night darling!!! I said we would lose and also that we continue to keep throwing the ball...That's as immature as saying me and another poster should be whipped for saying the almighty SP will not win?!? Well your a idiot if you truely see it that way but it's your world I'm just living in it....

Keep this on topic or it will be closed...This thread isn't about you me or anyone else..It's about a game that some think SP can win while others think Gville will win....This is the one everyone has been waiting on

What did Coen do tonight? Big game I am sure as always. Both team will come out ready to go Friday night! I think Roy is not going to let our boys eat turkey so they won't be sleepy :roflol:

He did quite well. He's as consistent of a player that I've seen.

Some have said this is the state championship game.

Not so fast.

I think Wayne Co. is legit.

Which one of these teams makes to Cookeville will have their hands full with the Wildcats.

Lol get ready Croz cause this week you will have your hands full as they will all come out of the wood work to post about this one....You can't catch what you can't see!!!!

SP 56

Gville 14

Sorry I couldnt resist :roflolk:

Edited by TrainTracks99

Lol get ready Croz cause this week you will have your hands full as they will all come out of the wood work to post about this one....

SP 56

Gville 14

Sorry I couldnt resist :roflolk:

Roy is going to eat you alive lol...I am thinking something low scoring actually. Maybe 2 or 3 tds max for both sides

Ha whatever makes you sleep better at night darling!!! I said we would lose and also that we continue to keep throwing the ball...That's as immature as saying me and another poster should be whipped for saying the almighty SP will not win?!? Well your a idiot if you truely see it that way but it's your world I'm just living in it....

Keep this on topic or it will be closed...This thread isn't about you me or anyone else..It's about a game that some think SP can win while others think Gville will win....This is the one everyone has been waiting on

Obviously, your reading comprehension is lacking if you read somewhere that I think the Pirates ought to concentrate on passing when the guys drop passes all over the place. Don't make a habit of calling people and idiot or you will get the thread shut down. Furthermore, I haven't gotten off topic anymore than you have. Win lose or draw I pull for the Pirates.

Here you go darling (didn't know you swung that way).

Kool_Aid_blue.jpg

Obviously, your reading comprehension is lacking if you read somewhere that I think the Pirates ought to concentrate on passing when the guys drop passes all over the place. Don't make a habit of calling people and idiot or you will get the thread shut down. Furthermore, I haven't gotten off topic anymore than you have. Win lose or draw I pull for the Pirates.

Here you go darling (didn't know you swung that way).

Kool_Aid_blue.jpg

:roflolk:

Roy is going to eat you alive lol...I am thinking something low scoring actually. Maybe 2 or 3 tds max for both sides

It certainly seems like it should be a close one that could go either way. However, this series has been unpredictable over the years.