South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

I doubt you could shut him up. I kind of agree with him though about the "we are going to get beat b.s." You are not being realistic. Gordyville always brings their A-game against S.P. However, they have stank the joint up a few halves this year themselves. I listened to 3 games plus parts of others and they let Jackson County hang around the first half.

There was a couple of game that I don't think the boys really got up for.

The last couple of games have been pretty much complete.

They will need another one Friday.

I have said it for several weeks now. I hope SP wins, but my head tells me it won't happen. Gordonsville is getting the advantage of playing at home (Which still blows my mind when I think about it). They should beat SP in this game, but you never know. I can tell you one thing though. It will be a great atmosphere for the kids on both teams to get the opportunity to play in.

I have said it for several weeks now. I hope SP wins, but my head tells me it won't happen. Gordonsville is getting the advantage of playing at home (Which still blows my mind when I think about it). They should beat SP in this game, but you never know. I can tell you one thing though. It will be a great atmosphere for the kids on both teams to get the opportunity to play in.

I can't wait.

The place should be packed.

It should be an atmosphere like most of the kids haven't seen. :popcorneater:

Croz get up!!!! I'm still trapped in Buffalo and need somebody to make sure those Super Duper High Volume Sprinklers get turned on every day till next Friday!! Plus I think instead of wood to put in the barrels we gonna use chunk coal! Smokes just a bit more but burns longer and is cheaper! :D

Also I believe they are gonna have Roy Dillard Appreciation Night with every fan getting a box of Fudge rounds and either a Thermos of Hot Chocolate or Pack of Red Bulls!

Oh yeah there's a game! Ummmmm Slobberknocker one team scores more team with fewest turnovers wins goes to Cookeville and proves once again....... In Class A the Beasts come out of the East!! :thumb:

Ever since they redesigned the classifications, we all knew that Gordonsville and South Pittsburg would play every year for the right to go to Cookeville in the east. This year is no different and both teams have been dominant most of the year. I feel good about our chances, but know the Pirates will have to play a flawless game Friday night. Penalties have been our worst enemy and happenning this late in the season makes me nervous. Gordonsville will be the best defensive team we have seen all year in my opinion, so we will have to mix in a few throws this week to keep them off balance. I know their offense is good too, so the defense will have to come up big in this game and hopefully will play much like they have the second half of the season. Practice hard Pirates and get ready for a big time game this week.

Croz, I have to agree with you...I believe Wayne County and Huntington are both the real deal and the Wildcats won that scrap match. What would really throw a wrench in everything is if that West Carroll bunch slipped up and won that game!