Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

quick shift in direction of this thread....Any thoughts on attendance for this one? I'm hoping Greeneville AND Giles get out and support these kids, since it's the last time some of these kids will ever play football in their lives. ( Giles fans, is 5-6 hours really too far to travel to see some of your seniors play their last game? i think not) Greeneville fans, tell a neighbor or coworker about this game friday if they dont know about it. GO DEVILS

quick shift in direction of this thread....Any thoughts on attendance for this one? I'm hoping Greeneville AND Giles get out and support these kids, since it's the last time some of these kids will ever play football in their lives. ( Giles fans, is 5-6 hours really too far to travel to see some of your seniors play their last game? i think not) Greeneville fans, tell a neighbor or coworker about this game friday if they dont know about it. GO DEVILS

+1

Giles will give a good effort to make the trip for sure. But, Black Friday, holiday weekend, previous commitments + 6 hours one way is a tough one. :ugeek:

A senior quit now. With just The Wood left for another Gold Ball. No way. All 10 of them will be in CookVegas. :roflolk:

Edited by WiseOldManGiles

I hope it is a big crowd. You’d expect that a lot football fans in the area would come to this game, since most teams are already done. Plus, it is a rematch of a state championship game. It should be a game that people want to watch.

Ok, I’ll just go ahead and ask. Has anyone else heard a rumor about something special being planned for Friday night? I don’t want to give away a surprise or anything, so a simple yes or no will confirm it for me.

Like I told barb I heard they are passing out buckets of chum at the gate.