Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

Bo was and is still a great athlete and QB. Not that it matters because this is 2011....but you all have made several posts implying Bo beat you in 09'. I do recall GC defense holding G'ville to 14 points!

greeneville fears BO WALLACE!is Bo busy friday? he might want to take this road trip with us. i know they play till gold ball day.

Last time I checked, the only way to win is to score more points than the other team. Wallace threw for over 300 yds and all 3 of the Giles TDs. That young Greeneville D couldn't contain him. He was college ready and I am sure Arkansas State deeply regrets letting him get away. East Mississippi is fertile recruiting for the SEC. Does anyone know who is looking to sign him out of JUCO?

So how many seniors does Giles start and who are the play-makers?

Yea the entire season was a one man show. He didn't have an all-state receiver to throw to...and our defense didn't hold Gville to 14 points. C'mon barb!!

I think we have 7 seniors starting. Not many playmakers....were like plain vanilla.

Here's the thing that makes life so interesting:The Theory of Evolution claims that "only the strong survive."May be so but The Theory of Competion says "Just because they're the strong doesn't mean they can't get their butts kick."That's right.

See what every long shot,come from behind underdog will tell you is this:The other guy may in fact be the favorite;the odds may be stacked against you.Fair enough...

But what the odds don't know is this isn't a math test.This is a completely different kind of test.One where passion has a funny way of trumping logic.So before you step up to the starting line,before the whistle blows and the clock starts ticking,just remember out here,the results dont always add up.

No matter what the stats may say and the experts might think and the commentators may have predicted,when the race is on all bets are off.Don't be surprise if someone decides to flip the script and take a pass on yelling "uncle".And the suddenly,as the old saying goes " We've got ourselves a game".