Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

WOMG, I am extremely fed up with all of this. I only said something about your 67 team because they were in the county and dadxfive played in the city. My post was only a reply to likearock who originally claimed the 59' team was better in which sawdust started all this by bringing up the 09' team. You see your response to rocks reply was just the beginning because bobcat93 acutally initiated all of this when he drove from the city to the county to confront dadxfive about the 63 team. I would like to say I am extremly sorry for responding to your post in a way that really made the 67 team not look as good as the 59 team. Don't get mad at me when sawdust was originally the one who posted to dad when I was just trying to stick up for rock when his post was sticking up for you. I gotta rest a little bit because I can't think straight at the moment.

All I wanted to do was get on this to hear about how bad Greeneville was going to beat up on Giles County. I would also like to know when the Greeneville/Maplewood thread is going to start. And has anybody decided if this years gold ball is going to be in the same trophy case as last years gold ball.

But most important of all....wonder if Big Trey would share some of that grub Friday night.....I watched that Greeneville youtube and Big Trey looks like he can cook.

$7 a plate and he'll feed anybody...

You seem like a knowledgeable person, so let me ask you a question: has greeneville ever lost a game without you making excuses? It seems as if no team just beats them: previous post mentions 3 players out and bad holding call, this one you all were "killing yourself with turnovers". Did the opponent not cause those turnovers? Listen, your Greene devils are an awesome team, just accept the fact that they lost a couple of games the past 3 seasons, without making excuses. They obviously learn lessons from those losses and dominate after them.

i beleive i've already addressed this post, but now that i've actually seen it, let me respond by saying this..im pretty sure in my comment that you responded to I said that Giles qb pretty much single handedly beat us. That kid was amazing. I think he had as many yards rushing sideways, as he did north/south. Had a great arm too. He was a manchild at the qb position. i beleive i addressed the turnovers too in my most recent post by saying that it's a huge part of the game. I can see where my comments on those 2 games might come off as excuses, but they really were just my observations. Doesnt change the fact that they were both L's in the w/l column. ( actually on 2 of those turnovers, no the opponent did not cause them....just sayin...hehehe) bottom line, you are dead wrong on your best point in this post..." you seem like a knowledgeable person " ( see, i take more shots at myself, than others. I am most definately fallable and make no excuses for my shortcommings...only Greenevilles...hehehe)

Hey Clay. These folks are full of something and it's not BBQ or football knowledge. I find myself trying to figure out if this years mo west team would have beaten the 09devils 77-7 or 69-13. But I factor in the fact I really don't give a shat and skip a couple pages of their ramblings.

The only thing I get out f all this pointless rambling is that they are really hung up on that last 4a game in 09.

Wow, nobody has since WG? That was a long time ago! Thank goodness for that long 75 yard run that night. That one run was actually more than entire Fulton team last night.

cumb. gap, chucky d. grainger, claiborne, scott, carter and fulton all followed WGHS...someone help me here, but i dont think any of those teams scored on the First string D. maybe chucky doak, but i dont think so. i'll have to go back and watch the vid...and yes, Boles 75 yarder was one yard more than fulton got. Not sure if you were being sarcastic in your post or not, but im pretty sure no one else has scored on the ones since wg

i beleive i've already addressed this post, but now that i've actually seen it, let me respond by saying this..im pretty sure in my comment that you responded to I said that Giles qb pretty much single handedly beat us. That kid was amazing. I think he had as many yards rushing sideways, as he did north/south. Had a great arm too. He was a manchild at the qb position. i beleive i addressed the turnovers too in my most recent post by saying that it's a huge part of the game. I can see where my comments on those 2 games might come off as excuses, but they really were just my observations. Doesnt change the fact that they were both L's in the w/l column. ( actually on 2 of those turnovers, no the opponent did not cause them....just sayin...hehehe) bottom line, you are dead wrong on your best point in this post..." you seem like a knowledgeable person " ( see, i take more shots at myself, than others. I am most definately fallable and make no excuses for my shortcommings...only Greenevilles...hehehe)

I actually enjoy your's, barb's and GreeneDevilsFan's posts. My comment was based on the fact that when Greeneville wins--no comments about bad calls or TO's. Plus most TO's are forced--meaning the other team did something good, not that they were given the game. Sorry if my comments riled some people up, I simply reply to posts and some seem to get to me more than others. I respect your posts (and videos). Good luck Greeneville!!!

cumb. gap, chucky d. grainger, claiborne, scott, carter and fulton all followed WGHS...someone help me here, but i dont think any of those teams scored on the First string D. maybe chucky doak, but i dont think so. i'll have to go back and watch the vid...and yes, Boles 75 yarder was one yard more than fulton got. Not sure if you were being sarcastic in your post or not, but im pretty sure no one else has scored on the ones since wg

No sarscasm, just amazed that they have not given up a TD in 7 games. It was just a plus that the last score was WG.

Well this Giles team is better than the '59 team which would beat the '63 team which would beat the '67 team which is better than the '09 team which beat the Devils '09 team so there's no use in playing the game. Giles wins by historical elimination! :shock:

wait just a minute old man, the 85 GHS team lost to south greene, the only time that's EVER happened with the 2 schools. the 77 ghs team had an incredible Defensive player who later went on to father a son who set a national teen record on the benchpress. because of that, he didnt get to play 8 extra seasons for GHS, which would have OBVIOUSLY prevented that lone sg win from happening. take into consideration the fact that his seed alone produced a young man capable of setting a a national record, had that same seed been playing for the Devils in 09, instead of a higher classed NE TENN school, we OBVIOUSLY would have won that game, THUS, proving that GHS is indeed the better ficticious champion of 09. because he didnt play in greeneville, that caused lots of bad karma for some of the fans and administration to also send their kids elsewhere throughout the state to play that year, leaving Giles county holding the gold ball when all was said and done.....all those indisputable facts can only lead to one pretty obvious conclusion....next weeks game should not even be played, just give us the gold ball now and save giles and prolly maplewood the trouble. ( my head hurts now )

No sarscasm, just amazed that they have not given up a TD in 7 games. It was just a plus that the last score was WG.

I was amazed that Fulton only put up 74 yds total offense last night. They had over 450 yds last week against Livingston Academy...Fred Elder set a single game record with 317 yds rushing for the Falcons.

MoWest benefitted greatly from the absence of Austin Perkins and Ethan Malone. They are players that make a huge difference in a close game. Not an excuse for losing, but a reason for the Trojans success against the Devils on both sides of the ball.

Another big reason for the loss against West was the defensive backfield. The cornerbacks were playing a good 12 to 15 yards off the line of scrimmage most of the night. The "long" passes against us were short passes with long runs.