Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

You are hilarious, just can't stop talking about the milk can. Truth is this: I have not bad-mouthed Greenevilles football team in any thread! I have always picked them to win and win big. I have never bad-mouthed or said anything negative about any of their players (kids). I have complimented their athletic and academic programs. Greeneville fans talk trash on here, but when called out for ANYTHING, they get sensitive like a high school girl. ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANY OF GREENEVILLE PLAYERS OR COACHES OR ATHLETIC PROGRAMS OR ACADEMIC PROGRAMS. However, it seems greeneville fans can say whatever they want on here, but if a county fan does, some greeneville fans have to make a reference about a decades-long tradition between county schools or mention something about one of the county players.

See, that is a typical post from you. You say a few nice things, then basically imply that everything is big bad Greeneville’s fault. You are the one who accused BVD of always making excuses for Greeneville's loss, you asked a question that you probably knew the answer to (because it involved your team), and you talked bad about our fans. Of course, you did nothing wrong in your mind.

You are always on our threads, and the conversation always ends up being City versus County. Personally, I don’t care anymore.

I don’t dislike you, I’m just tired of all the drama for this year. By next season, I’m sure I’ll be ready for some more city/county discussion.

I'm going to say fifty post have been deleted so far.Should be a great week leading up to the game.BVDevil,I'll try to leave work early and catch up before the game.I'll try to give a call either way. Liked the vid! Hall is a beast.I said last year that he was the best defensive end in the area,but what a man running the ball.

I'm saying that this team would wear out the 09 team!

You are absolutely right...offensively and defensively, this years team is wayyyyy better.And although I would have to say Quarles did throw the ball better than Stewart, Tanner has better instincts and makes better decisions. And pitting this years senior defense against their sophomore selves wouldn't even be close.

See, that is a typical post from you. You say a few nice things, then basically imply that everything is big bad Greeneville’s fault. You are the one who accused BVD of always making excuses for Greeneville's loss, you asked a question that you probably knew the answer to (because it involved your team), and you talked bad about our fans. Of course, you did nothing wrong in your mind.

You are always on our threads, and the conversation always ends up being City versus County. Personally, I don’t care anymore.

I don’t dislike you, I’m just tired of all the drama for this year. By next season, I’m sure I’ll be ready for some more city/county discussion.

Read all the posts I reply to. I DID NOT MAKE IT A COUNTY/CITY THING--HERESAY (MILK CAN REFERENCE) AND barb DID (SMART REFERENCE ABOUT BOLES, BAXLEY, AND MONTGOMERY). Of course I don't expect you to reply back to them, but seriously read what they put. Truth is, 95% of my posts are replies, which means I am just responding to what someone has said. As for me "asking a question, I already knew the answer to"--you are wrong. There have been many teams that have scored on Greeneville since WG game, I HONESTLY did not know if any were on Greeneville's 1st D. It was an honest question and a compliment followed (by me) that Greeneville's D is amazing not giving up a TD since the WG game. How about you quit assuming you know everything. As far as me saying nice things about Greeneville-YES I DO. I have said alot more nice things about Greeneville than Greeneville fans have said about county players and schools.

I'm going to say fifty post have been deleted so far.Should be a great week leading up to the game.BVDevil,I'll try to leave work early and catch up before the game.I'll try to give a call either way. Liked the vid! Hall is a beast.I said last year that he was the best defensive end in the area,but what a man running the ball.

Vacated. Not deleted. This is the T$$AA show. Veee Vacate Vins & posts! :roflolk:

You are hilarious, just can't stop talking about the milk can. Truth is this: I have not bad-mouthed Greenevilles football team in any thread! I have always picked them to win and win big. I have never bad-mouthed or said anything negative about any of their players (kids). I have complimented their athletic and academic programs. Greeneville fans talk trash on here, but when called out for ANYTHING, they get sensitive like a high school girl. ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANY OF GREENEVILLE PLAYERS OR COACHES OR ATHLETIC PROGRAMS OR ACADEMIC PROGRAMS. However, it seems greeneville fans can say whatever they want on here, but if a county fan does, some greeneville fans have to make a reference about a decades-long tradition between county schools or mention something about one of the county players.

Post of the year! :thumb:

Read all the posts I reply to. I DID NOT MAKE IT A COUNTY/CITY THING--HERESAY (MILK CAN REFERENCE) AND barb DID (SMART REFERENCE ABOUT BOLES, BAXLEY, AND MONTGOMERY). Of course I don't expect you to reply back to them, but seriously read what they put. Truth is, 95% of my posts are replies, which means I am just responding to what someone has said. As for me "asking a question, I already knew the answer to"--you are wrong. There have been many teams that have scored on Greeneville since WG game, I HONESTLY did not know if any were on Greeneville's 1st D. It was an honest question and a compliment followed (by me) that Greeneville's D is amazing not giving up a TD since the WG game. How about you quit assuming you know everything. As far as me saying nice things about Greeneville-YES I DO. I have said alot more nice things about Greeneville than Greeneville fans have said about county players and schools.

I also seem to remember on the Mr Football thread (where only nominations were supposed to be posted) Greeneville fans instantly jumped on the forum to talk about how Boles's season was not impressive because he hadn't played anybody. (yes barb I did see you nominate him) But I guess County fans are the ones that always take shots at poor little old Greeneville.

Edited by RespectTheGame

Hey! This is a dang Greeneville slaughters Giles thread!

It's funny that the Greeneville faithful haven't caught on to the fact that the young clone of Roy is one of Giles assistant coaches. That spells serious trouble for the Selachimorpha. :ph34r:

You are right--Greeneville 38 Giles 14

Next week, Greeneville beats Maplewood.

Greeneville back-to-back gold balls!!!

You are absolutely right...offensively and defensively, this years team is wayyyyy better.And although I would have to say Quarles did throw the ball better than Stewart, Tanner has better instincts and makes better decisions. And pitting this years senior defense against their sophomore selves wouldn't even be close.

Well this Giles team is better than the '59 team which would beat the '63 team which would beat the '67 team which is better than the '09 team which beat the Devils '09 team so there's no use in playing the game. Giles wins by historical elimination! :shock:

He got me riled when he started on BVD...don't be messin' with my boy :twisted:

Well this Giles team is better than the '59 team which would beat the '63 team which would beat the '67 team which is better than the '09 team which beat the Devils '09 team so there's no use in playing the game. Giles wins by historical elimination! :shock:

Great post! Sounds like Giles has had some great teams. Have a safe trip to Greeneville next week. Just be careful not to bump into "greenedevils"--you may not like that walk to your car.