Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

Well, well. Look who's coming for dinner. Poor little Giles. The Devils can just take the week off from practice. If I was a Greeneville fan I definitely would reconfirm my rooms in Cookeville. Surely you can stop our wing-t. Greeneville should be favored by 66 at least. :ph34r:

I've already said it. They're going for 75 these next 2 weeks to tie the record.

Well, well. Look who's coming for dinner. Poor little Giles. The Devils can just take the week off from practice. If I was a Greeneville fan I definitely would reconfirm my rooms in Cookeville. Surely you can stop our wing-t. Greeneville should be favored by 66 at least. :ph34r:

We aren’t falling for that. If Giles couldn't play, then they wouldn't have made it this far. Have a safe trip to Greeneville, I'm not sure how far that is for you guys.

Defense dictates the tempo of this game...and I'm bettin the Cats have no answer for Big Mel bustin' up the middle. Bobcats gonna find out why Greeneville has 2 Mr Football Lineman nominees and 3 players on the East/West all-star team. Try to imagine facing the Greeneville defense from 2 years ago, but bigger, badder, meaner and without the services of the lovely and talented Bo Wallace. This one has the potential to get real bad real quick for our friends from Pulaski...oh and playing the "i'm not saying Giles will win" card is bogus as all heck. Grow a backbone and back the Cats or don't bother posting with the big boys.

Your amazing barb. You like to read your post obviously You like trash talking as much as anyone it's kind of pAthetic for the person you like to portray yourself to be.

There's not a single player on our team that has ever lost to greenville. You keep telling yourself how great you are, your the biggest poser on here. You sound amazingly like the unbelievably great 09 red bank team. Well be there friday night. You can quit reading this post now and go back to telling gv how great they are.

Your amazing barb. You like to read your post obviously You like trash talking as much as anyone it's kind of pAthetic for the person you like to portray yourself to be.

There's not a single player on our team that has ever lost to greenville. You keep telling yourself how great you are, your the biggest poser on here. You sound amazingly like the unbelievably great 09 red bank team. Well be there friday night. You can quit reading this post now and go back to telling gv how great they are.

I was thinking the exact same thing.....even though it's now clear that I have no backbone :roflol:

The state championship game from two years ago will be enough to make sure Greeneville respects what Giles Co. is capable of. If I remember correctly, they used a lot of different looks offensively. So, they won’t be easy to prepare for.

This is a state semifinal game, so both teams will be good. No one should expect a blowout game by this round. It could happen, but the odds are against it.

no one expected a blowout with trezevant either...just sayin....at this point, I've learned one thing...expect the unexpected. IDK what kind of offense Giles runs, but I can almost guarantee you that they wont have nearly as good of a QB as they had 2 years ago. that kid single handedly killed us ( when we werent killing ourselves with turnovers) I have never doubted what the "sharks" can do, but I must admit, I've underestimated their ability to keep teams scoreless. I do know ONE thing, if i've learned anything this season. If you run it up the middle on Greeneville, you might as well just skip the first 3 downs and punt. I'll have to research Giles a bit before giving an "official" score prediction, but right now, not knowing squat about GIles, I'm gona throw 35-14 out there.

Defense dictates the tempo of this game...and I'm bettin the Cats have no answer for Big Mel bustin' up the middle. Bobcats gonna find out why Greeneville has 2 Mr Football Lineman nominees and 3 players on the East/West all-star team. Try to imagine facing the Greeneville defense from 2 years ago, but bigger, badder, meaner and without the services of the lovely and talented Bo Wallace. This one has the potential to get real bad real quick for our friends from Pulaski...oh and playing the "i'm not saying Giles will win" card is bogus as all heck. Grow a backbone and back the Cats or don't bother posting with the big boys.

4 barb... rel, mel, shuf and ben

Barb, you still got it. Enjoyed your posts two seasons ago. I think we need a seperate "Barb vs WOMG" thread, lol :roflol:

I'm gonna go back to the GC/MC thread for awhile and savor tonights win. Y'all got this thread going quick though and the posts are racking up quickly. I'm a little surprised it took you all so long to start the thread....guess it got delayed figuring out where to put this year's gold ball and when to start the "Greenville/Maplewood" thread.

no one expected a blowout with trezevant either...just sayin....at this point, I've learned one thing...expect the unexpected. IDK what kind of offense Giles runs, but I can almost guarantee you that they wont have nearly as good of a QB as they had 2 years ago. that kid single handedly killed us ( when we werent killing ourselves with turnovers) I have never doubted what the "sharks" can do, but I must admit, I've underestimated their ability to keep teams scoreless. I do know ONE thing, if i've learned anything this season. If you run it up the middle on Greeneville, you might as well just skip the first 3 downs and punt. I'll have to research Giles a bit before giving an "official" score prediction, but right now, not knowing squat about GIles, I'm gona throw 35-14 out there.

I don’t disagree with anything you said. I just have a different philosophy than many on here. I like to assume every opponent is going to give my team a good game, until proven otherwise. I am definitely confident, but try to stay away from arrogance. I know you do the same.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to your video from tonight’s game.

You are acting like a hot headed punk. Please stop making the rest of us Devil fans look bad !! Giles County, congrats on the win tonight. Hope that you all will have a safe trip to Greeneville.

It's ok ladyG. All of us have them. Give us time and you will see us fighting with each other here at Giles.

We totally respect Greeneville. Giles will come to play. They will be disciplined and prepared. They play as a team and they leave it all on the field. It should be a great game between to hard working programs. :ph34r: