Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

Wow, nobody has since WG? That was a long time ago! Thank goodness for that long 75 yard run that night. That one run was actually more than entire Fulton team last night.

Shoot gc, I figured you would have started the " Dalton Boles got screwed out of his rightful position on the East/West team" thread by now. It would go well with the "Cole Baxley/Julius Montgomery Tough Guy team thread that the other guy started. Don't you have a basketball thread to start...you have a better chance of getting the upper hand on a Devil fan over there.If you can find one.

Greeneville looks "normal" against middle-TN teams. Look at Giles in 2009 & Maplewood in 2010. Like I stated earlier, teams over here rely on much more than just "athletes" to win games.

For the poster who questioned my "backbone" last night..........here's your pick :thumb:

Giles County: 29

Greeneville: 28

UPSET SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot gc, I figured you would have started the " Dalton Boles got screwed out of his rightful position on the East/West team" thread by now. It would go well with the "Cole Baxley/Julius Montgomery Tough Guy team thread that the other guy started. Don't you have a basketball thread to start...you have a better chance of getting the upper hand on a Devil fan over there.If you can find one.

Yesterday you told me not to let somebody ruffle my feathers, what in the world did I just say that ruffled yours? I was actually amazed that it has been that long since someone scored on your "sharks!" I have not even seen the east-west roster but I am sure one of the 4A, 5A, or 6A schools in the east have the RB. That is ok with me. I will settle for the FACT that Boles had the best run of the year on the "sharks". Good luck next 2 weeks greeneville, Fire-snot baby!

Edited by gcfball

As far as the basketball thread comment. I never see nearly the amount of greeneville fans over there. I guess since they actually lose some in basketball, they don't have as many fans in basketball. True fans, I love them! The county schools' fans are there win or lose. Good luck Greeneville the next 2 weeks, Fire-snot baby!

As far as the basketball thread comment. I never see nearly the amount of greeneville fans over there. I guess since they actually lose some in basketball, they don't have as many fans in basketball. True fans, I love them! The county schools' fans are there win or lose. Good luck Greeneville the next 2 weeks, Fire-snot baby!

Would you please just leave? You always have to say something to stir stuff up. You will say one or two nice comments about Greeneville to make it seem like you don't hate Greeneville, but that doesn’t fool anyone at this point.

I think Greeneville proved that they have true fans, when they had about 5,000 in the freezing cold last year at the state championship game.

Would you please just leave? You always have to say something to stir stuff up. You will say one or two nice comments about Greeneville to make it seem like you don't hate Greeneville, but that doesn’t fool anyone at this point.

I think Greeneville proved that they have true fans, when they had about 5,000 in the freezing cold last year at the state championship game.

I was fine until your girl Barb took a shot at me that had nothing to do with this thread! You are right about your fans last year, I never said greeneville did not have loyal football fans! As far as me stirring things up, it seems to me fans from every opponent greeneville plays feels the same way about you guys. I guess it all depends on perspective.

Edited by gcfball

I was fine until your girl Barb took a shot at me that had nothing to do with this thread! You are right about your fans last year, I never said greeneville did not have loyal football fans! As far as me stirring things up, it seems to me fans from every opponent greeneville plays feels the same way about you guys. I guess it all depends on perspective.

Oh really, ask the Fulton or Alcoa fans how nice everything was except for the scores! Go to the Greeneville vs. Fulton thread, tad4vols says it all. No excuses! Just tells it how it was. Go put a new coat of paint on your milk can!

I'm saying that this team would wear out the 09 team!

Ok, but did you actually see Giles' QB play in 09? Even your fellow devil fans have admitted how good he was. Also, do you think this years offense is better than the 09 offense. I think the 09 offense was better all-around than this years. I guess we will never know for sure. I say greeneville wins this Friday, but that it will be their closest game so far in the playoffs.

Oh really, ask the Fulton or Alcoa fans how nice everything was except for the scores! Go to the Greeneville vs. Fulton thread, tad4vols says it all. No excuses! Just tells it how it was. Go put a new coat of paint on your milk can!

You are hilarious, just can't stop talking about the milk can. Truth is this: I have not bad-mouthed Greenevilles football team in any thread! I have always picked them to win and win big. I have never bad-mouthed or said anything negative about any of their players (kids). I have complimented their athletic and academic programs. Greeneville fans talk trash on here, but when called out for ANYTHING, they get sensitive like a high school girl. ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANY OF GREENEVILLE PLAYERS OR COACHES OR ATHLETIC PROGRAMS OR ACADEMIC PROGRAMS. However, it seems greeneville fans can say whatever they want on here, but if a county fan does, some greeneville fans have to make a reference about a decades-long tradition between county schools or mention something about one of the county players.