Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

Just wanted to say congratulations to Giles County. Your continued succes is a testamony to a strong district. No doubt you can win this one, some of the folks here seem

to think the game is played with words, we know how well you can play it with a football.

GC 24. Gv 14

Ha ha. Really. Not saying that Giles can't win. That's why they play the game. No way GHS give up 24 points. You have not seen the Devils D. Next no way Devils only score 14 points. They will run over you. They have already put up over 150 points in 3 playoff games. Their special teams are 2nd to none. Maybe best kicker in the state. GC will start from the 20 everytime. He has already kicked a 57 yard fg this year. They have some of the most Dynamic returners that GC will see. 2 guys with sub 4.5 speed. Shuffler was timed at a UT camp faster than Willie Carmichael. He was 2nd fastest at that camp last year I think. I promise you will not run On greeneville and the Mel and Rel show will be in the GC QBs kitchen all night. I'll say 41-14. It's hard for me to even put that 14 up. If you have not seen this Devil D in person you will not beleive what they are capable of. There has been many teams run out to start the game. Next thing they know they go 3 and out and it's 21-0 Greeneville just like that. Best of luck and safe travels to Greeneville.

Ha ha. Really. Not saying that Giles can't win. That's why they play the game. No way GHS give up 24 points. You have not seen the Devils D. Next no way Devils only score 14 points. They will run over you. They have already put up over 150 points in 3 playoff games. Their special teams are 2nd to none. Maybe best kicker in the state. GC will start from the 20 everytime. He has already kicked a 57 yard fg this year. They have some of the most Dynamic returners that GC will see. 2 guys with sub 4.5 speed. Shuffler was timed at a UT camp faster than Willie Carmichael. He was 2nd fastest at that camp last year I think. I promise you will not run On greeneville and the Mel and Rel show will be in the GC QBs kitchen all night. I'll say 41-14. It's hard for me to even put that 14 up. If you have not seen this Devil D in person you will not beleive what they are capable of. There has been many teams run out to start the game. Next thing they know they go 3 and out and it's 21-0 Greeneville just like that. Best of luck and safe travels to Greeneville.

Yeah all that stuff is great...but nobody has had an answer for Mel on offense. I know of 3 4th down conversions last night that he busted through the line and carried the pile for 8-10 yds. Beast? yes I think so...

Yeah all that stuff is great...but nobody has had an answer for Mel on offense. I know of 3 4th down conversions last night that he busted through the line and carried the pile for 8-10 yds. Beast? yes I think so...

Giles could have scored a century on us but they proved to be a class act, what I have read about Greenville or at least there fan base you are generally without it. IMHO

I was amazed that Fulton only put up 74 yds total offense last night. They had over 450 yds last week against Livingston Academy...Fred Elder set a single game record with 317 yds rushing for the Falcons.

I was amazed with a couple of Halls runs last night.It reminded me of PEE WEE football when you have a kid that is two or three years more developed running over everyone and the other boys still talking like little girls.

Giles could have scored a century on us but they proved to be a class act, what I have read about Greenville or at least there fan base you are generally without it. IMHO

[

Good thing nobody in Greeneville values your opinion. You don't know any of the people you speak of. There's a difference in not having class and being confident. We are confident. We have every right to be. Have you been to Greeneville? No probably not. Have you watched a Greeneville game other than maybe our state game last year? No probably not. I bet Greeneville has played more kids in the TSSAA playoffs this year than any other team. Not our fault nobody has stopped us. Greeneville fans may get a little rowdy on here, truth is we love our football team we follow them everywhere! We pack home teams stands. If its in Red Bank we go. Maplewood we go. Cookeville we pack the house. Don't question our class. Your the one on here spouting off with stuff you have no clue about.

Could have scored a hundred but stopped at only 28???thats not class, its heroic. Did they stop whipping Marshall to save a baby from a burning building and retrieve an old lady's bag from a purse snatcher too? What kind of fan would disrespect his own defense by making such a statement?