Covington @ Maplewood

CHARGERFAN

I dont anything about Maplewood, but I have seen Covington play...and Covington has great speed. Maplewood better be ready to deal with that....Covington's line is not very big, except for the big center...he's a big'un.

You clearly don't know anything about Maplewood if you don't know that Maplewood has to deal with great speed in many of their games, especially in their district. I thought it was common knowledge, by even casual observers, that most public school teams from the Memphis and Nashville areas have great speed.

All Panther details ... have been removed from the public ..and a new decoy print has been released.

Maplewoood has no defense that can contain a wing t...

Thier air attack is off the charts...can strike from anywhere ...at any snap.

RB ....info has been withheld do to ..time zone changes.

Speed will be an issue for both teams.

Covington ...could win this one ...but so could Maplewood.

You clearly don't know anything about Maplewood if you don't know that Maplewood has to deal with great speed in many of their games, especially in their district. I thought it was common knowledge, by even casual observers, that most public school teams from the Memphis and Nashville areas have great speed.

right ...

some small video clips of maplewood and other metro nashville schools can be obtained from nashville local news web site www.wsmv.com ,www.wkrn.com ,www.newschannel5.com ...sports section ..friday night lights and what not... thats all i can spare for now ...as im still under a gag order.

Edited by boski

As I said...I dont KNOW ANYTHING about Maplewood. Not a slam against Maplewood, but I dont know anything about them...good grief. BUT, I have seen Covington play this year. I am not from Covington, but I have SEEN them play. They have great speed...especially if that running back that's being recruited by LSU is back at full speed. And, Maplewood better be ready to handle that speed and quickness....I dont know, maybe Maplewood is the fastest, quickest team in the world...I DONT KNOW. lol

I declare some of you fans need to take a chill pill, take deep, cleansing breathes, and calm down just a little. Decaf coffee is available.

As I said...I dont KNOW ANYTHING about Maplewood. Not a slam against Maplewood, but I dont know anything about them...good grief. BUT, I have seen Covington play this year. I am not from Covington, but I have SEEN them play. They have great speed...especially if that running back that's being recruited by LSU is back at full speed. And, Maplewood better be ready to handle that speed and quickness....I dont know, maybe Maplewood is the fastest, quickest team in the world...I DONT KNOW. lol

I declare some of you fans need to take a chill pill, take deep, cleansing breathes, and calm down just a little. Decaf coffee is available.

Is he being recruited for football or baseball? Cause I heard baseball and play baseball with him. He can EASILY go somewhere with that.

Is he being recruited for football or baseball? Cause I heard baseball and play baseball with him. He can EASILY go somewhere with that.

oh, I'm sorry, I just assumed that it was football...is it baseball that they're after him for? I heard that he has unbelievable speed and great quickness....is he playing this Friday night? The night I saw Covington was the first game with Obion Co. Was he in that game? cuz, I didnt know anything about Covington at that time....I know he was hurt sometime....didnt play in some games....but, I saw Covington play Obion Co., and they had tremendous speed and quickness...

dont take it personal unless it ..is . Maplewood has seen speed this year last year..and year before that.. this is just going to be a hard fought game.. either way ..turnovers and penalties will decide ... should ask yourself about your team ..can they handle speed and size and quickness. remember we have been here before !!! we kinda know how to act ...but who says we want to act like that.... i mean it gets worse ... if you poke at it long enough.. dry.gif

Edited by boski

I don't really understand why Maplewood is so secretive about letting football fans see some clips from their game. It can't be that they don't want the opponents to watch because believe me, the opponents' coaches have plenty of film. I, for one, would love to see what all the Maplewood hype is about. There are very few clips on YouTube. Could someone give us football lovers some help?

This is a game that Maplewood may lose. Covington may have enough speed and size to handle Maplewood. Both are needed. The Panther's season could end up like last year. The first game of the playoff was easy. The second was hard. The third was easy. And the fourth hard with a loss.

Covington is a lot of things...Having size isn't one of them...

Having said that, GO CHARGERS...

right ...

some small video clips of maplewood and other metro nashville schools can be obtained from nashville local news web site www.wsmv.com ,www.wkrn.com ,www.newschannel5.com ...sports section ..friday night lights and what not... thats all i can spare for now ...as im still under a gag order.

Covington fans can view a replay of the game by going to White House Football website as we have games archived on I-High.com. A link is on our website.

As for the game - both teams prepared very well, better execution by the Panthers. If #20 is unable to play next week, don't get overconfident - you still have to deal with # 7 and you will not bring him down with a solo tackle. Better get a lead early if you want to have a chance.

Edited by BDPbubba