Friendship Christian @ Oliver Springs

croz6110

you my friend are an idiot , how do you even know the FCS coach, if you did you would know that he is a good man and gives all to FCS everyday. You people kill me getting on here and talking out your a hole. GROW UP

You need to quit calling people names and you need to grow up. And yes Croz is right. Your good man bad mouthed our players to the press in the week before the game in 2007. He said some pretty derogatory things about them. He never apologized or anything and acted like a jack wagon at the game when he got beat. That's why I don't like him.

Edited by rlh

This will be my only and last post for a long while because of the absolute ridiculousness that has occured on this site for the past two days. The kids at Friendship deserve better than to be bashed, told they don't deserve, they are recruited for sport, and so on. These kids at Friendship that laid it on the line the other night are outstanding youg men. There are so many things that they take part in at our school and community that other people never hear about nor would they care. The reason they wouldn't care is because of the fact they attend a private school. Two weeks ago I witnessed these young men working in the Wilson County community with elderly people at their homes by doing manual labor for them. Also, I saw them helping with special needs children and at nursing homes. These same young men are apart of a Thanksgiving trip this week to Sneedville, TN to take food, clothing, and shoes to the people of our most poor county in the state. Many of them currently, have, or will take a Missons course that's 'soul' purpose is to construct a water filtration system and take a mission trip to Honduras and install that system at an orphange. While they are down there they will also speak the word of God. These same young men take part in working in homeless shelters in Nashville, host a field day event in the Spring for all the special needs students in Wilson County at our campus. I understand that many could care less about these things that our young men do, but I find it offensive when they are bashed. I am sorry but they do deserve! Lastly, I feel bad for the Boyd football players. It was a smash mouth game that came down to the final play and the call went our way. Boyd's coaches and players showed nothing but class before, during, and after the game. I echo Volzchamp by saying that I know where my kids would go if I lived in Chattanooga.

Now, for the SP people that continuously say that Coach McNeal made some statement about your kids or program before and after the 2007 game you can believe, be brainwashed, say it over and over until it becomes reality. It didn't happen! He has never bashed SP, Grider, or your kids. He himself told me this and actually wanted me to express this for him. He has absolutely nothing to apologize for because he didn't do it. This is all I am saying on this matter anymore. You will believe what you want to and so will everyone else. For those that actually know John McNeal and the kind of person that he is realize that you speak in ignorance. Lastly, I quote Les Miles before the 2007 SEC championship game "Have a nice day!"

Edited by orangecrush

My hats off to Oliver Springs they have made school history to reach the semis. The road was paved with gold for them. They beat two very bad teams (Wartburg and North Greene) and a very average Oneida team. At the same token, after watching the replay, Cracker Barrell U is lucky that the officiating was very subpar on taht winning "TD". That said, the Bobcats (purple by the way kind of like Barney) don't stand a chance against Friendship Christian. If the Lebanon University School can throw the football, they will have a field day. Coaching will be a key in this game, and I'm quite sure that Oliver Springs will be outmanned in that department. I'm going with the Cracker Barrell Ballers to put up 42 points, and Oliver Springs won't sniff the end zone. I am the Watch Dog and I will be watching Friendship move on to Cookeville. Before I am outta here, some words of advice to Friendship coaches and fans, take your valuables into the game and make sure that Wiley (Coyote) doesn't dupe you on the film swap.

That would be either Mr. or Coach Wiley (Coyote) Brackett to you watchpuppy. And yes, we hope the road is paved with gold!

This will be my only and last post for a long while because of the absolute ridiculousness that has occured on this site for the past two days. The kids at Friendship deserve better than to be bashed, told they don't deserve, they are recruited for sport, and so on. These kids at Friendship that laid it on the line the other night are outstanding youg men. There are so many things that they take part in at our school and community that other people never hear about nor would they care. The reason they wouldn't care is because of the fact they attend a private school. Two weeks ago I witnessed these young men working in the Wilson County community with elderly people at their homes by doing manual labor for them. Also, I saw them helping with special needs children and at nursing homes. These same young men are apart of a Thanksgiving trip this week to Sneedville, TN to take food, clothing, and shoes to the people of our most poor county in the state. Many of them currently, have, or will take a Missons course that's 'soul' purpose is to construct a water filtration system and take a mission trip to Honduras and install that system at an orphange. While they are down there they will also speak the word of God. These same young men take part in working in homeless shelters in Nashville, host a field day event in the Spring for all the special needs students in Wilson County at our campus. I understand that many could care less about these things that our young men do, but I find it offensive when they are bashed. I am sorry but they do deserve! Lastly, I feel bad for the Boyd football players. It was a smash mouth game that came down to the final play and the call went our way. Boyd's coaches and players showed nothing but class before, during, and after the game. I echo Volzchamp by saying that I know where my kids would go if I lived in Chattanooga.

Now, for the SP people that continuously say that Coach McNeal made some statement about your kids or program before and after the 2007 game you can believe, be brainwashed, say it over and over until it becomes reality. It didn't happen! He has never bashed SP, Grider, or your kids. He himself told me this and actually wanted me to express this for him. He has absolutely nothing to apologize for because he didn't do it. This is all I am saying on this matter anymore. You will believe what you want to and so will everyone else. For those that actually know John McNeal and the kind of person that he is realize that you speak in ignorance. Lastly, I quote Les Miles before the 2007 SEC championship game "Have a nice day!"

Bravo! Couldn't have said it better myself! The FC boys are deserving of everything they have earned and when they raise that gold ball, all of this petty name calling will be long forgotton!

. . .

B.S. it is a known fact that Mcneal low mouthed our coaches after the game and the week of the game he referred to our players as ghetto trash in an interview. His team joined the half a hundred club that week and got knocked out of the playoffs again the following week. You can deny it all you want. But what shocked me is a so-called christian school administrators never got after him over that ghetto comment. SP is a small town like where most 1a schools are located and many 2a schools.

B.S. it is a known fact that Mcneal low mouthed our coaches after the game and the week of the game he referred to our players as ghetto trash in an interview. His team joined the half a hundred club that week and got knocked out of the playoffs again the following week. You can deny it all you want. But what shocked me is a so-called christian school administrators never got after him over that ghetto comment. SP is a small town like where most 1a schools are located and many 2a schools.

After everything positive in that, you pick out the negative and still dwell on something from four years ago! Life is too short for stuff like that. Regardless of if it happened or not, you can't judge someone from something from four years ago, the only reason it's still around is people who try to bad talk friendship and ignore the great things that they and coach McNeal do for surrounding communities. As for football, we will play a little of that too, and hit hard too. I don't know much about OS but I do know that the friendship boys want it bad. It's not pretty and won't get the ooohs and ahhhs of a high powered offense, but hey it works

After everything positive in that, you pick out the negative and still dwell on something from four years ago! Life is too short for stuff like that. Regardless of if it happened or not, you can't judge someone from something from four years ago, the only reason it's still around is people who try to bad talk friendship and ignore the great things that they and coach McNeal do for surrounding communities. As for football, we will play a little of that too, and hit hard too. I don't know much about OS but I do know that the friendship boys want it bad. It's not pretty and won't get the ooohs and ahhhs of a high powered offense, but hey it works

I am not dwelling on it. Someone brought up a question about why some of us don't like FCS. I merely clarified why. They still have the same coach.

I guess this begs the question, are you ghetto trash?