Friendship Christian @ Oliver Springs

croz6110

Regardless of if it happened or not, you can't judge someone from something from four years ago, the only reason it's still around is people who try to bad talk friendship and ignore the great things that they and coach McNeal do for surrounding communities.

So no judgement after 4 years?? I wasn't aware that was the grace period??

So, in 4 years will Jerry Sandusky(Penn St) not be a pedophile??

Get a clue.

I am not dwelling on it. Someone brought up a question about why some of us don't like FCS. I merely clarified why. They still have the same coach.

I'm glad you judge a whole program on a few comments. I'm not even sure these comments are true or untrue, I'd really like to see some proof. Even if they are true, I don't see why you should dislike a whole program because of it, much less the person who made the comments. He is a great man and does everything he possibly can for the community and school. Emotions run high sometimes and thats usually when things like that occur. I'm sure you have done things in your life that would make people look at you negatively, but people have most likely forgiven you, or at least thats what people do at FCS where the Bible is taught daily. Forgiveness is powerfull and everyone deserves it.

Matthew 6:14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. NIV version

So no judgement after 4 years?? I wasn't aware that was the grace period??

So, in 4 years will Jerry Sandusky(Penn St) not be a pedophile??

Get a clue.

I'm glad our judgement of somenone is what indicates how someone lives their life. Your the one that needs to get a clue, if Jerry Sandusky gives his life to Christ then that is what is most important. What we think about someone is not what matters in the long run. Just making a point.

Edited by CommanderMan

I'm glad you judge a whole program on a few comments. I'm not even sure these comments are true or untrue, I'd really like to see some proof. Even if they are true, I don't see why you should dislike a whole program because of it, much less the person who made the comments. He is a great man and does everything he possibly can for the community and school. Emotions run high sometimes and thats usually when things like that occur. I'm sure you have done things in your life that would make people look at you negatively, but people have most likely forgiven you, or at least thats what people do at FCS where the Bible is taught daily. Forgiveness is powerfull and everyone deserves it.

Matthew 6:14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. NIV version

I don't judge the program by the comments. However, the Program (i.e. the administrators) didn't do a thing when said comments were made. If you know the man, ask him why he said those things on the air. He low mouthed our coach after the '07 game for running up the score, never mind he did the same thing the week before .

Edit: Just to be clear, I do like some of the FCS fans and posters, but that doesn't give McNeal a pass.

Edited by rlh

its funny how there is video everywhere of the last play of the boyd game, but McNeal's comments on air are no where to be found...

Why doesn't everyone get back to talking about FCS vs Oliver Springs. I'm tired of hearing BB whining and SP bringing up something that was said (if it was said at all) 4 years ago. This is about 14 to 18 year old boys playing high school football. You all need to get things in perspective. Good luck to both teams!

If this game is close, I think O.S. wins it with their kicker. Sure, its about young men playing H.S. ball. That's why I didn't particularly like the comments. I assure you it was said.