Friendship Christian @ Oliver Springs

croz6110

I agree, what coulda, shoulda, and woulda happened didn't happen and FCS is in the semi-finals game. If they get the gold ball it won't be tarnished. FCS needs to take care of business friday night before they think about a gold ball though. I'm not sure what to think of OZ though, teams that usually come out of this quad are weak, in 2006 we played Tennessee Temple in the semi-finals and they were ranked number 1 and were undefeated. That team was a joke, I think the final was 54-7, I hope this game is better then that one was. Actually I'll take that back, it would be awesome if we won 54-7.

If you guys win the state,and you have a very good chance,the Boyd people will be talking about this for years to come. From looking at the replay,I'm agreeing with them,it wasn't a TD. If you fellers win the state it won't bother me in the least, it'll torture Boyd for a long time.

Sunbrights QB was on like never before in the OS game and looked like a Heisman contender. I'm not sure how other passing oriented teams have done against OS but if FCS has a good passer and he's on it probably won't be close. But it seems like OS can play horribly one week and beat anyone the next. Just depends what the case is this week.

If you guys win the state,and you have a very good chance,the Boyd people will be talking about this for years to come. From looking at the replay,I'm agreeing with them,it wasn't a TD. If you fellers win the state it won't bother me in the least, it'll torture Boyd for a long time.

Does anyone know where I can watch this video?

you my friend are an idiot , how do you even know the FCS coach, if you did you would know that he is a good man and gives all to FCS everyday. You people kill me getting on here and talking out your a hole. GROW UP

Last warning on the name calling. Any more will be deleted. Stick to the topic.