Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Gotta love being the underdog. :thumb:

I think if WC comes in and plays their game to their best potential the Cats will come home to with The Gold Ball.

If they play like they did in the first half tonight, we'll get that ugly silver one.

Stay focused guys. You've gone where no other WC team before you has. People have doubted you and then been made believers so go make some more believers. MAKE HISTORY, THIS IS OUR YEAR!

South Pitt has alot of respect for Wayne County. You are 13-0 for reason. South Pitt is a 12-2 team so we know we can and have been beaten. We had a tough and physical game tonight. We just hope to have enough healthy bodies to compete next week. Congrats to both teams for making the big show.

Agreed, from what I understand the refs stayed pretty busy at yalls game tonight. I hope it's not like that Friday for either team, and both teams play to their potential. I'm really looking forward to seeing yall guys play I have heard about SP constantly over the years but have yet to see them play in person. How far of a drive is it for the SP fans?

Grider better get make our boys run this week. I saw one of our pass catchers out their cramping tonight. What kind of mess is this? Has Grider not been making those boys run at practice? I was reading in my Murphy Fair book on the way home tonight about this Rice mans team. This Rice mans son is the passer. He is 6'2 200lbs. This Rice boy was allstate last year. They also have this Ray boy that is a football finalist. He is 6'0 200lbs. Grider better make that Cole Blevins boy or that Roberson boy block him. Im glad Grider finally listened to me tonight and put more than five boys on the line to block all of those Gordonsville boys. Sometimes Grider had 7 boys on the line to nock a hole for our runners to run through.

IMO the pirates are not as dominate as last year but a very good FB team.....CATS " contain " the edges !!!!!

Don't bet on that given the Pirates just beat GV by 18 on their field when many many people thought they wouldn't pull it off. They didn't blow GV out in the 3rd round at SP last year either. Plus, GV was a better team this year.