Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Lol I said what needed to be "HEARD"!!! Plain and simple several people needed to step their game up....It wasn't like I didn't think we had the better team but sometimes being called out brings out the best....Obviously they played ball like they can...I've been on this TRAIN since August Crossbones....I don't plan on jumping off...I will greatly play the game of eating crow for the better of the team though :hungry:

TT I undrestand the game you play, but this week I would like to to see you serve a little venom up to the WC posters!!!!!

If the veer starts giving us trouble up the middle I vote we put our 6'4 325 pound mountain in the middle to disrupt that stuff! I think this is a big difference. In 2009 we had a 155 pound noseguard and now we have others excluding big DJ. I'm ready to see this one! Also, I wish that state would change back to Mborro, or Chattanooga :mrgreen:

I have no clue about South Pitt, but I've watched a ton of football and watched Wayne Co. beat a Huntingdon team that was just as good as our 2003 2A Championship team and our 2004 team that went toe to toe with Alcoa for 4 quarters in a all out slug fest. This should be a great game, but I "think" Wayne County will finally get their Gold Ball. Good luck to both teams...

Sorry buddy, but I remember those teams and seen Huntingdon play this year twice, they are not even close to those 2 state title teams(1 runner up).....

As far as this game, I am pulling for WC and hope they can pull it out but being honest I think SP's speed will be on another level. You ask "how fast is SP", and I answer "dont consider Huntingdon fast at all". I agree w/ the 1 poster who said it would be close early and SP pulls away in the 2nd.....

Edited by Kevin38

If the veer starts giving us trouble up the middle I vote we put our 6'4 325 pound mountain in the middle to disrupt that stuff! I think this is a big difference. In 2009 we had a 155 pound noseguard and now we have others excluding big DJ. I'm ready to see this one! Also, I wish that state would change back to Mborro, or Chattanooga :mrgreen:

Exactly

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

i think that WC has played a mediocer schedule.they have not played near as a hard of schedule as sp. yes they may be 13-0 but so was JB lasy year and look what happened. to get respect you have to earn it and just because you made it here doesnt automatically mean you get it. if WC starts showing up year after year yes you can have the respect but until then no. BTW how many gold balls does WC have?

i think that WC has played a mediocer schedule.they have not played near as a hard of schedule as sp. yes they may be 13-0 but so was JB lasy year and look what happened. to get respect you have to earn it and just because you made it here doesnt automatically mean you get it. if WC starts showing up year after year yes you can have the respect but until then no. BTW how many gold balls does WC have?

wc has no " gold balls" , and i think i can speak for all of wc when i say we dont care what you think, nor do we care if you respect us or not , some of you sp fans need to learn a little humility i have all the respect in the world for the sp football program and dont care to admit it

i do think its funny however that several sp fans didnt even think they would win this week, and now they are trying awful hard to convince people they are greatest thing since slice bread

Edited by catsfan01

Congrats to South Pitt. last night, I really enjoyed the game. I have a couple of questions, I heard this game will be played on Saturday instead of Friday, is that true? Next, if wc is an option team, what are their main formations/formation? I love the option. Look forward to watching a good SP and WC option team this weekend.

Congrats to South Pitt. last night, I really enjoyed the game. I have a couple of questions, I heard this game will be played on Saturday instead of Friday, is that true? Next, if wc is an option team, what are their main formations/formation? I love the option. Look forward to watching a good SP and WC option team this weekend.

wc mainly runs the split back veer havent seen many teams that run this offense , they will also run out of the I, offset-I, and the spread option but mainly the split back veer

I personally don't give a crap if you respect us or not. We are 13-0 for a reason. If Wayne Co. controls the clock we will win. If not i would give the slight edge to SP. I see the score to be in the area of 24-35 with both teams scoring in that area or a little below.

wc has no " gold balls" , and i think i can speak for all of wc when i say we dont care what you think, nor do we care if you respect us or not , some of you sp fans need to learn a little humility i have all the respect in the world for the sp football program and dont care to admit it

i do think its funny however that several sp fans didnt even think they would win this week, and now they are trying awful hard to convince people they are greatest thing since slice bread

if you can find where i said we was going to lose let me know. i watched the whole film of huntingdon and Wc and i dont think wc should have beat huntingdon. huntingdon is a better team than wc. you cant run your mouth and a dang thing unless your going to be proud to bring a silver ball home.yes wc caught a break and made it to cookeville but they aint going home with the gold. the hard schedule we play is paying off. you will see speed, size, and heart in cookeville this friday did i mention speed? but i guess the silver is better than nothing huh? grider might as well be clearing out a spot in our big trophy case. i meant to ask does WC even have a trophy case? :roflol:

if you can find where i said we was going to lose let me know. i watched the whole film of huntingdon and Wc and i dont think wc should have beat huntingdon. huntingdon is a better team than wc. you cant run your mouth and a dang thing unless your going to be proud to bring a silver ball home.yes wc caught a break and made it to cookeville but they aint going home with the gold. the hard schedule we play is paying off. you will see speed, size, and heart in cookeville this friday did i mention speed? but i guess the silver is better than nothing huh? grider might as well be clearing out a spot in our big trophy case. i meant to ask does WC even have a trophy case? :roflol:

Get ready for a long ride home to SP bud.