Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Wayne County supporters...tell us about your team...I for one have not seen any film or anything on WC, all I know is the scores of your games. Is your QB the kid that was Mr. Football last year? Got any stats you can throw our way?

No mr football was tyler,graduated, this years QB is austin. We are more run first throw when we need to but dont let that fool you we can throw just like ball control better. We have a good mix of speed and size and like SP lot of these kids have been playing since soph some when they were freshman. Our d has been our backbone this year have played very disciplined ball. We have good speed all the way around, big lineman,not huge, and smart know what to do and do it. Offense can be very explosive at times with 3 rbs,qb, and good wr's that can really hurt you(other team).We run veer, I and offsetI mostly the veer with the if it aint broke dont fix it mentality. Hope this shed a lil light not trying to make us sound like greatest team ever or nothing just give you an idea

Hey Wayne County, how is your field goal kicker...can he hit from 35 or closer. S P won't have no field goal kicker I don't think. They didn't think they would ever need one. Also, they remember a number ...hummmm...#27 from Union City who set a all time state record in all 6 classifications on times of rushing at ( 47 ). Basically running the ball right down their throats. Union City had two other touchdowns called back also. Just go up there...don't worry about their little pregame show they do...if they still do so and take care of business. Play your game til the end...it will work. Don't get me wrong, South Pitt is very good but so is Wayne County. This should be a really good game. Good luck to you Wayne County.

I believe this is the same one hit wonder speach you gave to JB last year? :roflol: I struggled to understand why you just keep dwelling on this until i figured it out. You were as surprised as the rest of the state that UC won. Josh was an awesome punishing runner an i would never not give him credit. But you my friend are a member of the Debbie Gibson club. :flower:

We had only 4 seniors. 2 of which started...they other two played some. Only one was a really decent player. All of our skilled players are back next year. We started 5 freshmen this year and the reason was because we had some quit...and major injuries. Our numbers are low. This years senior class and next year senior classes are very small. After that, we will be back to normal we hope. We should make it to the 3rd round at least next year...4th or finals...but depends on injuries. Thanks and the best of luck to your team.

Wrong :roflol: Hit the bricks Debbie

With all the talk of the shut down corners that Wayne County has it would be nice if South Pitt could get healthy at receiver. Someone mentioned some impressive stats from the Wayne County boys from younger years until now. A lot of these South Pitt boys have attained a lot of that same type success. This year's senior class was 27-0 in middle school ball. They have a record of 47-8 in high school. So that means the senior class is 74-8 since entering 6th grade. I know they were also successful in younger years, but unsure of the records. Every kid on this team has always won and played togethernfor awhile. I think those tight knit traits help when you are in the wars and battles on Friday nights.

With all the talk of the shut down corners that Wayne County has it would be nice if South Pitt could get healthy at receiver. Someone mentioned some impressive stats from the Wayne County boys from younger years until now. A lot of these South Pitt boys have attained a lot of that same type success. This year's senior class was 27-0 in middle school ball. They have a record of 47-8 in high school. So that means the senior class is 74-8 since entering 6th grade. I know they were also successful in younger years, but unsure of the records. Every kid on this team has always won and played togethernfor awhile. I think those tight knit traits help when you are in the wars and battles on Friday nights.

WC dont start middle school football until the 7th grade and if Im not mistaken they have an overall record of 64-6. I agree that it helps when you have a group play together their whole lives. I for one am a huge believer in youth football, last years seniors were the first ones that got to play youth football as 4 year olds and you can see a huge difference in WC records since these kids have got to the high school level.

Edited by wildcat89

WC dont start middle school football until the 7th grade and if Im not mistaken they have an overall record of 64-6. I agree that it helps when you have a group play together their whole lives. I for one am a huge believer in youth football, last years seniors were the first ones that got to play youth football as 4 year olds and you can see a huge difference in WC records since these kids have got to the high school level.

What on earth can a 4 year old learn about the game of football? Give it tonthe fastest kid and let him run around the end. Youth football is important, but the most important part of it is when they get a little older. Hard to imagine a 4 year old kid learning much about the game at that age.

What on earth can a 4 year old learn about the game of football? Give it tonthe fastest kid and let him run around the end. Youth football is important, but the most important part of it is when they get a little older. Hard to imagine a 4 year old kid learning much about the game at that age.

I agree, 4 is a little young. My son started begging to play when he was 5, but at the time you had to be 7. The year that he turned 7, they started letting 5-year-olds play. Boy, was he mad, lol. But as a 7-year-old, he could explain to you anything you wanted to know about the game. I think if a kid loves it enough, he can learn it even at a young age.

Would any1 on here agree that it would be easier for Wayne Co. or SP to win the 2a state title game than playing each other in the 1a? Just something i had on my mind because i saw were Dresden was in the 2a title game and Huntingdon gave them a pretty good butt whooping and Wayne Co. beat Huntingdon. I am sure SP has beat some 2a teams also.. Anyway I have read all the post on here and believe that some of the SP posters are class acts and were other are not. I feel like some of the SP posters try to intimidate other posters with there post and would like to tell you guys just not to waste your time because i gurantee you that nobody is scared or intimidated of SP from Wayne Co. Still haven't decided on my prediction will give later in the week :thumb:

Wayne ya'll think ya'll are the stuff this year dont ya'll? Well don't worry i'm sure by halftime the bus driver will know to warm ya'lls bus up 4 the ride home. So look at it this way, ya'll may be losers but at least ya'll won't be cold.

wow an when i think all the posters r on the same level i get brought back to reality do u really not no how dumb an ignorant you make ur self sound right now ..let me give u some advice stop postin because ur givin south pitt a bad rep..