Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

This is bad...SP does not have a chance the more I think about it...One poster for Wayne County said that they had three guys as fast as SP fastest guy...If thats true we are in for a long day! Uh o...Time to show everyone once again what Pirate football and tradition is all about. I cannot believe this season has flew this fast. Glad we are in the championship but cannot believe it will be over after this week! Work hard boys, your almost there.

This is bad...SP does not have a chance the more I think about it...One poster for Wayne County said that they had three guys as fast as SP fastest guy...If thats true we are in for a long day! Uh o...Time to show everyone once again what Pirate football and tradition is all about. I cannot believe this season has flew this fast. Glad we are in the championship but cannot believe it will be over after this week! Work hard boys, your almost there.

i think its funny, you posters from sp have no idea about wc at all, you know nothing about them at all be honest but most of you are willing to get on here and make bold predictions about how much of a speed and size adv. you have when you have no idea at all about wc , all you know is your the mighty "SOUTH PITTSBURG" yeah you have 5 titles so what do you think we in wc care , these little, slow, boys from wc may just suprise you, you never know.

for you wc folks that have a mind to, go back and read the playoff threads for sp , on all of them you will se posts about how sp, line play is not up to par, and wc def. and off. line play has been stellar all year could make a diff. in this game if wc can dominate line of scrimage like they have in 13 games this year

now back to football, how well does sp cover the pass ? because wc can still throw it a little

WC beat Huntingdon on a night that Huntingdon had several players playing hurt,but thats the name of the game.But if you think WC could beat Milan you need to get your head out of the clouds.Don't know if WC could beat Dresden. You should get Rice to schedule Milan next year I'm sure Morris would be all for it.

GO PIRATES!!

What a sore loser!!! Lol... I guess you think that WC didn't have any hurt players either and I didn't see any players for huntingdon out?! Our QB got hurt and had to be helped off the field and still come back and ran on y'all lol have fun watching the state title on tv!

SP pass defense is the weak part of the team I think. Its not horrible but not the best. Run defense is the best thing we do. As far as SP people blowing smoke look I am just stating the truth. People do not have to believe it. They will find out Friday on tv. I'm not saying this is one of the best teams in SP history, but these boys do know how to play ball and win and win and win. SP has a big line, they play up to competition and played an outstanding game at Gordonsville and will have to have that game again to win Friday. We have Great skill players that I would not trade for anybody elses in 1A. Like I said before, I believe in this team and I know what these boys can do. They are well coached, been there several times, and love to win. They have had to play tough games this season and it has benefited them throughout the playoffs. You cannot say that I am on here talking trash because I have not said we would blow out Wayne County. I said we would win by 14. I think that is respectable. Go Pirates! SP will bring a crowd just like Wayne County will which will make for a great atmosphere. I still say they move the state game back to the borro though.

Edited by powerp

SP pass defense is the weak part of the team I think. Its not horrible but not the best. Run defense is the best thing we do. As far as SP people blowing smoke look I am just stating the truth. People do not have to believe it. They will find out Friday on tv. I'm not saying this is one of the best teams in SP history, but these boys do know how to play ball and win and win and win. SP has a big line, they play up to competition and played an outstanding game at Gordonsville and will have to have that game again to win Friday. We have Great skill players that I would not trade for anybody elses in 1A. Like I said before, I believe in this team and I know what these boys can do. They are well coached, been there several times, and love to win. They have had to play tough games this season and it has benefited them throughout the playoffs. You cannot say that I am on here talking trash because I have not said we would blow out Wayne County. I said we would win by 14. I think that is respectable. Go Pirates! SP will bring a crowd just like Wayne County will which will make for a great atmosphere. I still say they move the state game back to the borro though.

PP I agree. The facilities at TN Tech are horrible. But TSSAA is all about the almighty $.

o my WC they dont fear the veer :unsure: how r we possibly goin to win??...o yea austin rice will make a believer out of u ;)

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/sports/local/A-Decade-of-Glory-Unlikely-hero-kicks-Union-City-to-2009-state-title-127566253.html

Big Difference in UC veer that beat us and Wc is a 6'4 235 MAN at fb. Dude was a beat. I give props to him for winning the game. I just hope we fair better this time around. I think we will. Maybe they will run the veer like Jasper :roflolk:

POWERP we know you mean well, but you kind of give us a bad rep with all this were better than everybody crap. :roll:

Chickendave, I have been trying to get this powerp man to quit acting like Grider can just beat everyone in Tennessee. He puts this mess on here and these boys think they are world beaters. That Powerp man said that we have a different "brand" of football over here. Let me ask you a question. Does this Powerp man not remember just two years ago when Union County crammed it down our throat and Grider could not do anything about it? I garuntee you Wayne County is a real good footall team. I have read about them in my Murphy Fair book. They have not lost a game and Grider has lost two games this year. You think im joking but im not.

Chickendave, I have been trying to get this powerp man to quit acting like Grider can just beat everyone in Tennessee. He puts this mess on here and these boys think they are world beaters. That Powerp man said that we have a different "brand" of football over here. Let me ask you a question. Does this Powerp man not remember just two years ago when Union County crammed it down our throat and Grider could not do anything about it? I garuntee you Wayne County is a real good footall team. I have read about them in my Murphy Fair book. They have not lost a game and Grider has lost two games this year. You think im joking but im not.

I remember it, thats why I posted that link above. I hope we don't have it again. I have confidence in our team. And some WC fan said is 2a easier than 1a this year. I don't know, but I don't think there is much difference.

i think its funny, you posters from sp have no idea about wc at all, you know nothing about them at all be honest but most of you are willing to get on here and make bold predictions about how much of a speed and size adv. you have when you have no idea at all about wc , all you know is your the mighty "SOUTH PITTSBURG" yeah you have 5 titles so what do you think we in wc care , these little, slow, boys from wc may just suprise you, you never know.

for you wc folks that have a mind to, go back and read the playoff threads for sp , on all of them you will se posts about how sp, line play is not up to par, and wc def. and off. line play has been stellar all year could make a diff. in this game if wc can dominate line of scrimage like they have in 13 games this year

now back to football, how well does sp cover the pass ? because wc can still throw it a little

[/quote

Just because alot of posters from SP talk trash does not mean we don't respect WC,you have our respect but we have a ton of confidence in this SP team.We have only played I think 1 game this year with all the starters and have somehow pulled out the w's.This will be alot of the seniors 3rd state game in row as starter so they have ben there and can handle the pressure,(ask G"Ville). now as for your concerns about the O_LINE don't be concerned adjustment were made before the Coalfield game and they are second to none as you will see Friday.3 years in a row I think this gives us home field advantage.