Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

SP is what 1a football is all about..im a WC fan die hard but i have the up most respect for SP i mean there is no 1A team tht is like them but with tht beenin said WC is goin to give SP all u want an a lil more ..this game can go either way in a hurry..WC is gunna eat the clock up thts wat they done all year an thts what there gunna have to do ..dont leave south pitts offence on the field to long an WC has a great chance ..get some turnovers an i think we have this one..but it all depends on who gets the first lead an first stop tht is gunna difference in this game..

No that's Johnson #2, Lankford is #6

i think #2 is better than #6 tht might jus be me but dont no..it looks like he is alot more quicker an faster an is very hard to tackle .any of yal south pitt fans care to tell me whos better?..he kinda reminds me of marco daily but not as good ..imho i dont think there will another marco he was jus a player tht comes around every 15 to 20 years ..

My thoughts

1. This will not be a blowout.

2. South Pittsburg is not going to dominate Wayne County.

3. The game will be a lot closer than people think.

4. It doesn't matter that South Pittsburg won it last year, this is this year.

5. The pre-game warmup wouldn't scare me at all. All you do is walk around and stab a flag in the ground.

6. Strength of schedule doesn't matter at all. Kentucky beat Tennessee yesterday.

7. Wayne County is an extremely physical team. Speed will not be a problem.

8. The veer isn't as easy to stop as you think it is. We have 2-3 backs who run extremely hard and are hard to bring down.

9. PowerP, you're an idiot.

My thoughts

5. The pre-game warmup wouldn't scare me at all. All you do is walk around and stab a flag in the ground.

6. Strength of schedule doesn't matter at all. Kentucky beat Tennessee yesterday.

8. The veer isn't as easy to stop as you think it is. We have 2-3 backs who run extremely hard and are hard to bring down.

totally agree with ya on every thing u jus posted jusboro !really liked #9 im sure ya gunna kick up a stir :roflolk:

My thoughts

Ahhh...Now did stating facts hurt your feelings??? I have said nothing bad, just stated facts, said my opinions on the game that we would win by 14 and uploaded some stuff for your fans that they requested. And if I am an idiot then I don't believe I would be in the top 3 in the 1a bracket competition thing. :thumb: Nice try

Ahhh...Now did stating facts hurt your feelings??? I have said nothing bad, just stated facts, said my opinions on the game that we would win by 14 and uploaded some stuff for your fans that they requested. And if I am an idiot then I don't believe I would be in the top 3 in the 1a bracket competition thing. :thumb: Nice try

Nah. Didn't hurt my feelings.

OH WOW! You can pick teams and guess scores! I'm impressed!

Pegleg, here it is bud. I knew it was coming after the Huntingdon victory.

i think #2 is better than #6 tht might jus be me but dont no..it looks like he is alot more quicker an faster an is very hard to tackle .any of yal south pitt fans care to tell me whos better?..he kinda reminds me of marco daily but not as good ..imho i dont think there will another marco he was jus a player tht comes around every 15 to 20 years ..

This is Lankford:

My thoughts

You guys aren't the only Veer team we have seen. I think you kind of miss the 2 key points with us SP folks though. I'll draw it out in crayola for you. :mrgreen:

#1: Our boys have been in a lot of competitive dog fights and have been behind or tied or close to at the half any several games and haven't panicked or quit.

#2: While it doesn't mean as much in the finals other than jersey color, it did reward our boys with 3 road games in a row due to Bernie's lame seeding system. (this one is pink because that is what I think of Bernie's seeding this year.)

#3: Most of us never said a very good team can't play a weak schedule and be good.

:roflol:

well i take sayin #2 is better back,i jus like his runnin style alot better ..but WC has alot bettedr d than gordonsville has i can tell u tht much..there not gunna miss tackles an im not worried about SP pass actual i hope yal throw it a bunch cause WC has got the secondary to cover anyone ;)

Johnson is a junior and was WR on last years team. He was the starter this year until about week 3 or 4. He was plagued with injuries. Lankford stepped in, and in about 10 games has over 2000 yards rushing. He led our tri state area which includes every class including privates like Baylor who is in the big game on Thursday. Johnson is just now getting back close to 100% and still has over 1200 yards rushing not sure about receptions. He has averaged over 150 rushing during playoffs. Both will be back next year.

Nah. Didn't hurt my feelings.

OH WOW! You can pick teams and guess scores! I'm impressed!

Pegleg, here it is bud. I knew it was coming after the Huntingdon victory.

Ha, Just trying to rattle a few cages. Makes it a fun week. Even you could agree jusbro if everybody agreed in here the thing would get boring fast. Now Pegleg is a trash talker. I just try to say what I see and know. So heres the facts. SP is big and fast. Wayne County is undefeated. Austin Rice makes them go. Thats all I know. Like I said, I like the pirates by 14. That is not a blow out.